NFL Suicipoolooza! Congratulations to WhamBamm as the BIG WINNER!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']This might be the first big upset week.[/QUOTE]

So uh.... 24-7 guys. Intuition FTW!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, noit just jacksonville. There's also San Diego, Philly.

Except for New England I think none of the first games have a guaranteed winner.[/QUOTE]

With that said, cya week 8! Go Pats baby :)

[quote name='Mattte']McNabb better pull something off...

Atleast the Packers are looking good...[/QUOTE]

They look pretty damn good. Ahman's TD? w0wz.

[quote name='stag8603']After that touchdown I am proud to be related by high school to Dr. Westbrook[/QUOTE]

DeMatha FTW!!!

On another note, everyone who took Jax, BYE! =D

[quote name='jPoD']DeMatha FTW!!![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah.

WHAT A KICK though. That man is probably the most beloved guy in tampa right now and the most hated in philly. Wow.

sweet i live to fight another day (er... week)!

It also looks like the field has finally been thined a bit thanks to Houson

See the survivors next week!!

[quote name='stag8603']Hell yeah.

WHAT A KICK though. That man is probably the most beloved guy in tampa right now and the most hated in philly. Wow.[/QUOTE]

he ain't feeling much love from carteret NJ either

Damn, first I see its 20-20 and was thinking Eagles would take it in overtime, then I see it again its 21-20 with under a minute to go and I'm thinking I'm good. Then I see the final score...:(

[quote name='javeryh']Colts about to take the lead... I knew I had a bad feeling about this game...[/QUOTE]

Well they are still in the game. Have faith in manning. ;)

And just be glad you didn't pick the jags like most people for todays game.

Damn, damn, damn.

Things learned from this year's pool:
- Never, ever, pick the fucking Jaguars, no matter who they are playing
- Even the lousy Texans can win a game once in a while

Oh well, I'll be back next year. To all those still in the pool, best of luck.

[quote name='Mattte']Philly and Jacksonville seem like better picks next week than the Colts.[/quote]:whistle2:#:roll:

Good luck to everyone in the pool.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I think people forgot that David Carr is one of the best QBs in the league, regardless of Houston's horrible record.[/QUOTE]
Reppin' Fresno, what up?!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I think people forgot that David Carr is one of the best QBs in the league, regardless of Houston's horrible record.[/QUOTE]

He is certainly one of the most underrated and much better then he gets credit for, but I wouldnt say one of the best as in top 10. Top 18 or so though.

[quote name='jPoD']He is certainly one of the most underrated and much better then he gets credit for, but I wouldnt say one of the best as in top 10. Top 18 or so though.[/quote]
His team is one of the only things that heeps him from playing to his potential. It's too bad for him that that's a huge deal.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']His team is one of the only things that heeps him from playing to his potential. It's too bad for him that that's a huge deal.[/QUOTE]

I certainly agree. Plug him in on pretty much any good team and he'd be pretty close to top 10.

[quote name='jPoD']He is certainly one of the most underrated and much better then he gets credit for, but I wouldnt say one of the best as in top 10. Top 18 or so though.[/QUOTE]

Coming into this game he was rated the 5th best QB in the league via USA Today.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Coming into this game he was rated the 5th best QB in the league via USA Today.[/QUOTE]

Looking for that, but cant find it anywhere. Love to see it. They prob. used a formula like they do for everything else, because it's insane to call him top 5.

just saw the last page, so I have no idea whoe ya'll are talking about. But would it hapen to be David Carr?

And I'll see ya'll next week, feel sorry for those that picked jaguars.

bread's done
Back