NFS: Hot Pursuit $17.97 PC DD at Amazon

[quote name='MysterD']Can this be registered, activated, and downloaded through EA Download Manager?[/QUOTE]
No. You download and get activation from Amazon Games and Software download.

Thanks OP. Good game I think I might have been pissed if I payed any more. It's growing on me though. Good game to just pickup and play. I kinda miss the crap movies though, I really did like them.

I was really hesitant to get it from Amazon Download, but they say you can download as many times as you want. Unlike their MP3's. Also it seems that it copies a normal install to your HD which you can manually backup. Nicer than I thought. Other than that the install is the same as any other game I have purchased.

[quote name='FuzyBaffy']No. You download and get activation from Amazon Games and Software download.[/QUOTE]

You tried entering the serial number into EADM and it didn't work? I bought Dragon Age Origins from Amazon last week and it worked in EADM, I'm surprised all EA games wouldn't be the same.

This is a good price for this game, one of the few racers I have enjoyed in the past few years (besides Hydro Thunder Hurricane)

[quote name='MysterD']Can this be registered, activated, and downloaded through EA Download Manager?[/QUOTE]

Its the same price on the EA Store if you are worried about it

Do you think this game will go on sale on Steam to compete with EA store and Amazon?

If so I'd rather get the Steam version, but I don't want to miss out on this great price.

bread's done
Back