NFS : Shift USED 19.99 xbox 360

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Comes out to be $23.93 in all (after tax and shipping). Not bad at all.. hmm..[/QUOTE]

hey a little OOT but is that guy in your signature " richard from lost " ?

That price is ok but i'm thinking it may come down a bit in a month or two. My local FVs have had this title at that price for over a month. They aren't really flying off the shelf ya know. People around here don't seem to be interested in it at all. Personally, I'm waiting for it to drop to $9.99.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']hey a little OOT but is that guy in your signature " richard from lost " ?[/QUOTE]

It's Norman Bates from Psycho

Just got this game for 360 (I won it) and having tons of fun with it. After the latest patch it plays alot better than the demo did. Both versions (PS3,360) were plagued with some odd glitches but the patch fixes those.

The sense of speed when going fast is a really visceral experience. They use some effects to achieve it, and it works. And this is the most playable cockpit view in a racer I've ever tried. I've not raced a single race in any other view. It's really awesome.

Also, the presentation makes Forza 3 seem very stale by comparison.

FYI OP Need For Speed is NFS. NFS Shift is good, I got it for $38 at launch and its worth it. You may need to tweak the controlls and check the FAQS regarding the tuning.

[quote name='husyk']FYI OP Need For Speed is NFS. NFS Shift is good, I got it for $38 at launch and its worth it. You may need to tweak the controlls and check the FAQS regarding the tuning.[/QUOTE]

Fixed Thanks

What do you guys think of this game? I loved Most Wanted but I know this is a different style. I currently have Forza 2 and Forza 3 on the backlog, so who knows?

[quote name='bigdogn12']What do you guys think of this game? I loved Most Wanted but I know this is a different style. I currently have Forza 2 and Forza 3 on the backlog, so who knows?[/QUOTE]

It is good if you want the sense of speed and lunacy. I will let you know though that once I played Forza 3 I stopped playing Shift all together.

bread's done
Back