NFS: Undercover XBOX360 $13.99 (New)@ Blockbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I saw Need for Speed Pro Street for 13.99

I also saw Saints Row 2 marked 19.99 and it rang up for 49.99

The manager refused to sell it to me for 19.99 and he claimed somebody must have switched the pricetag on the game !!!!!!!!!

this is definetely YMMV - I just called 2 local BB here in Los Angeles and it's ringing up @ 59.99 (actually made them scan it rather than relying on tag).

To the poster asking if this is the latest NFS - yes it is. If this proves to be available for anyone else you should grab it since it's a steal @ this price.

peaceout
REWN

just a wild guess, but based on poster gaggil's comment perhaps this store indeed intended to reduce the price for Need for Speed Pro Street and somehow screwed up and made the adjustment on the new one !?

[quote name='linkmon']Supposed to be really bad...[/quote]
Yea. Im not sure if they made a patch for the bad glitches. From everyone Ive asked, they tell me that the game will "pause" to load the background images.

I saw the same thing with Saints Row 2 as other poster, but I told the cashier it was a mistake to gain trade-in karma. :cool:

What I noticed though was all the "clearance sale" games (as listed in first post of BB/GR thread) are priced with a white generic price sticker, on top of the previously played "X" sticker. They are too easy to remove and fall off a lot.

Oddly enough they don't cover the actual price of any game though, the "X" stickers underneath are of odd price points for new games, like 13.99 and 19.99. A lot of the cases in this section are weird too, with generic blockbuster cover art on display in a new game sale.

I don't think it's 13.99, but you could probably blow one of those stickers off next time you are there and fight for the low price underneath! ;)

The game is just too easy, you can win without any effort at all.
And the tweaks and upgrades to the cars don't affect them much.

[quote name='tarheels910']Yea. Im not sure if they made a patch for the bad glitches. From everyone Ive asked, they tell me that the game will "pause" to load the background images.[/quote]

and half the time you will be driving with the sun shining on your face !!

It'd be worth $19.99 on the 360 if for no other reason than to add to your achievement total. They couldn't pay me $19.99 to take it on the PS3 because the game is unplayable due to near-constant frame dropping--the 360 apparently doesn't suffer from this problem or is far less affected by it than the PlayStation.

PS3 version is not unplayable. I went through the entire storyline, 20 hours worth. There was some stutter/ slow down here and there, but in no way unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back