NFSU2 $32 @ Target

Thanks,

I was taking NFS: HP2 someone got me from Target (got the titles confused) and exchanging for Underground 2. This makes it even better.

[quote name='wolfhunt']Thanks,

I was taking NFS: HP2 someone got me from Target (got the titles confused) and exchanging for Underground 2. This makes it even better.[/quote]

You realize that there's like.. a huge difference in price, right?

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='wolfhunt']Thanks,

I was taking NFS: HP2 someone got me from Target (got the titles confused) and exchanging for Underground 2. This makes it even better.[/quote]

You realize that there's like.. a huge difference in price, right?[/quote]

Yea, but now I can get it for around $13 after the exchange.
($19.99 exchange, got the receipt) :D

[quote name='Blamo'][quote name='Scorch']Posted, the search feature needs tweaking.. actually, it doesn't, "Need For Speed Underground Target Coupon" showed the thread.. but it was VERY easy to miss, so thanks for reposting it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/...days=0&postorder=asc&highlight=speed&start=20

By the way, you make my cool list by default, Aya Brea = win.[/quote]

Yeah, Aya Brea is awesome indeed :cool:

*continues waiting for unannounced PE title to be announced... :(*[/quote]

I didn't think there were other Parasite Eve fans out there... I loved that first game -- awesome story. Great music, too...good enough to make me import the OST! I'll never forget how Square accidentally shipped out a batch of copies of the game to Southern Cali a few weeks before its release date, a mishap I remember being reported at IGN. My local BB stocked the shelves as soon as they received their shipment. Those were a sweet few weeks for me, as I was then a prominent member of many Square fansites and got to gloat about having the game early while everyone asked me questions about it incessantly. I was such a nerd. :p

Well, I passed. This was the last game I received from GameFly. It may be cool if you like Fast & The Furious, but I thought the gameplay and control was horrible....but thanka!

[quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='Blamo'][quote name='Scorch']Posted, the search feature needs tweaking.. actually, it doesn't, "Need For Speed Underground Target Coupon" showed the thread.. but it was VERY easy to miss, so thanks for reposting it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/...days=0&postorder=asc&highlight=speed&start=20

By the way, you make my cool list by default, Aya Brea = win.[/quote]

Yeah, Aya Brea is awesome indeed :cool:

*continues waiting for unannounced PE title to be announced... :(*[/quote]

I didn't think there were other Parasite Eve fans out there... I loved that first game -- awesome story. Great music, too...good enough to make me import the OST! I'll never forget how Square accidentally shipped out a batch of copies of the game to Southern Cali a few weeks before its release date, a mishap I remember being reported at IGN. My local BB stocked the shelves as soon as they received their shipment. Those were a sweet few weeks for me, as I was then a prominent member of many Square fansites and got to gloat about having the game early while everyone asked me questions about it incessantly. I was such a nerd. :p[/quote]

I too am a big PE fan. I have been meaning to go back to the first one again. Haven't gotten around to it yet. PE was actually the first PS1 game I bought!! You could say it was my reintroduction to gaming. I had taken a break for a while.

On topic, nice price, but I just picked up the first one so I'll wait on this one.

[quote name='62t']Also $32 at Best Buy. Not a YMMV because even the new GCC will work.[/quote]

Is it $32 with PM and GCC? Then this may not be worth the hassle for some of us with stingier BB B&M. Care to clarify.

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='62t']Also $32 at Best Buy. Not a YMMV because even the new GCC will work.[/quote]

Is it $32 with PM and GCC? Then this may not be worth the hassle for some of us with stingier BB B&M. Care to clarify.[/quote]
bb sells it for 37.99 this week

The big rumor is that PE 3 would be a remake of PE1. I doubt it'll ever happen. It was supposed to come out in Japan in January, but I never saw a screenshot or anything, so I don't think it got past the planning stages.

But yes. I have PE1 and PE2, imported the PE1 soundtrack and bought the PE2 soundtrack, my best friend taught herself how to play the opening theme on piano (and she ROCKS at it) and she draws characters from it.. I love PE.

On a side note, I went to print out the coupon today.. and the printer wasn't set up on my new parents' PC and it wasn't compatible or something.. ugh.

Like it matters, my Target was beyond sold out.

[quote name='Scorch']The big rumor is that PE 3 would be a remake of PE1. I doubt it'll ever happen. It was supposed to come out in Japan in January, but I never saw a screenshot or anything, so I don't think it got past the planning stages.

But yes. I have PE1 and PE2, imported the PE1 soundtrack and bought the PE2 soundtrack, my best friend taught herself how to play the opening theme on piano (and she ROCKS at it) and she draws characters from it.. I love PE.

On a side note, I went to print out the coupon today.. and the printer wasn't set up on my new parents' PC and it wasn't compatible or something.. ugh.

Like it matters, my Target was beyond sold out.[/quote]

You got new parents for Christmas? How sweet!

bread's done
Back