NghtWatch $10.07 shipped from Overstock.

just to warn y'all this is an EXTREMELY CONFUSING MOVIE! i fell asleep many times during this movie cuz the plot was so hard to follow...i mean the way it was shot is pretty cool but other than that the movie is pretty awful IMO.

I think the plot was hard to follow because you fell asleep. It really wasn't hard to follow at all.

This movie also has the coolest subtitles I have ever seen.

[quote name='animemaniac14']just to warn y'all this is an EXTREMELY CONFUSING MOVIE! i fell asleep many times during this movie cuz the plot was so hard to follow...i mean the way it was shot is pretty cool but other than that the movie is pretty awful IMO.[/QUOTE]
Wow.

[quote name='animemaniac14']just to warn y'all this is an EXTREMELY CONFUSING MOVIE! i fell asleep many times during this movie cuz the plot was so hard to follow...i mean the way it was shot is pretty cool but other than that the movie is pretty awful IMO.[/QUOTE]
If you're confused by this, try playing it on the "English" side. When they're speaking your language, it's very easy to follow.

Looks like the price was raised to $19.81.

[quote name='d00k']What is this movie? There was an ad for it on the peice of paper inside my "Hills Have Eyes" DVD. Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

No, but hopefully Daywatch, the more narrative-leaning second installment of the trilogy, will redeem it.

bread's done
Back