NHL 07 for X360 - $20 @BestBuy

Good find OP, but it would have been $5 cheaper if you found what store had it first and then used a GGC/GamePro coupon. I saw this for $19.99 as well, but did not have a coupon at the time.

I agree. I love the control stick, so much fun. :)

I was going to wait for the august release of NHL 08, but I couldn't pass up $20, I've been waiting a while to play a hockey game.

Ducks being in the Stanley Cup Finals again got me in the mood.

(You're right about the coupon. Darn!)

seems the normal xbox nhl 2k7 is dead. i had one up for trades since xmas and noone wants it... seems noone wants normal xbox games anymore...

might grab it to see if its any better then the xbox one

[quote name='slidecage']seems the normal xbox nhl 2k7 is dead. i had one up for trades since xmas and noone wants it... seems noone wants normal xbox games anymore...

might grab it to see if its any better then the xbox one[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the downside of a new console. :/

This deal is referring to NHL 07, which is different than NHL 2K7, not sure if you caught that. I actually enjoy NHL 07 more this year. I've been a 2k fan for a while.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I've heard this game has an unsteady framerate. How bad is it?[/quote]

Bogs down a little online, but I don't believe I have the fastest connection, either.

The dynasty mode is pretty good, though.

Always want to try this one out. Thanks for the deal OP. Big fan of the NHL 2K7 series but my friends tell me this works well too and the skill stick is really fun.

Offense in the game is fun, but defense...not so much. The checking system is atrocious, but scoring goals is oh-so satisfying.

[quote name='Pharrell1']Go duck!

I wanna play as chris pronger and knuckle sandwich some Sen bum in the head![/QUOTE]

Yeah, but watch out for players directing slapshots right at you.

[quote name='DarkCovers']Yeah, but watch out for players directing slapshots right at you.[/QUOTE]

It'll be just like watching a Sens vs. Leafs game at the ACC tonight - Alfredsson getting booed every time he touches the puck.

bread's done
Back