NHL 07 Updated Roster Request

RAMSTORIA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
So I just got NHL 07 because it's the only hockey game for psp, and I want me some portable hockey. But I was hoping theres a nerd out there that has created updated rosters for the game. This season would be great, but even updated to last season or the middle of last season would be awesome. I'm trying to do some searching on google but havent really come up with anything. thanks.

I might actually get this game if we can find a 2009 roster update. Though i could probably settle with 2008 and make a few updates of my own.

Well i decided to start updating the roster. I started with the 2008 roster update and am currently going through each individual team to see who is missing and such. The salary cap minimum seems to be presenting itself as a problem so i may sign some lower level players from the free agent list and then bench them, but hopefully i don't have to do that for many of the teams.

I'm going to venture out and guess that this will take a couple days but i hope to have it done by this weekend.

I need some help finding the player attributes for NHL 09 if at all possible. I'd like to create the players and give them their current rating rather than 3 years ago.

bread's done
Back