NHL '09 - $29.99 + FSSS @ Amazon.com

save your money and put it towards nhl 10. online servers wont be working in a month or so most likely.

[quote name='dizee']save your money and put it towards nhl 10. online servers wont be working in a month or so most likely.[/QUOTE]

Not "most likely". They will shut them down day 1 of the season, if not before.

Was going to buy it for $15 at Target on clearance today, but apparently I'm past my quota on game buying for a while.

Yeah, NHL 10 is a month away. This really shows you how great NHL 09 was though. It went about 11 months before receiving its first price drop. It was still $54.99 used at Gamestop about 2 weeks ago. Great game, but NHL 10 looks to be even better! :)

It's about time. All the places by me it's still $50-$60 so you guys must be YMMV. I've wanted this game for some time so hopefully it'll drop to $20 or less soon. Season's been over for some time so you'd think it's be less by now.

I don't like how they shut off online play for "old games", at least move them over to crappy servers or something.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah, NHL 10 is a month away. This really shows you how great NHL 09 was though. It went about 11 months before receiving its first price drop. It was still $54.99 used at Gamestop about 2 weeks ago. Great game, but NHL 10 looks to be even better! :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can't believe it stayed at $54.99 for the longest time... used!

This really was one of, if not the best sports game ever. I traded mine about a month ago since I knew I would buy NHL 10 on day 1, and I have been missing it ever since. Hockey games have always been really good it seems. I would play a hockey game over any other sports game except Super Tecmo Bowl and NBA Jam.

[quote name='Scorch']I doubt they'll shut down 09 servers so quick. Hell, NHL 07 servers are still up.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case then people should have no reason to worry especially since this is suppose to be the best hockey game of all time.

I want it because the superstar or whatever its called mode, it suppose to be worth the game alone.

This is the best hockey game of all time. But no fantasy drafts is a real bummer. Did anyone catch the little girl who is in the game via The Make A Wish Foundation?? Pretty damn awesome

And yes, its pointless to buy this when 2010 is three weeks away. But it is cheap and if you are not a true hockey fan it is more than worth it

bread's done
Back