NHL 09 league created (CVH)

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
League: CVH
Password: umad

Everyone picks one team and plays each other twice then we go into the playoffs with rounds being best of 3 games. Trades are on.

This is my first time trying this so I'm seeing if anyone is even interested in trying this out. I joined another league that makes everyone play 5 times against each other but no one is ever even on so it's kind of ridiculous to try and get everyone involved.

If you want to give it a go just go ahead and join up. Anyone have any suggestions? Like I said, it's my first time so any suggestions would be awesome.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']League: CVH
Password: umad

Everyone picks one team and plays each other twice then we go into the playoffs with rounds being best of 3 games. Trades are on.

This is my first time trying this so I'm seeing if anyone is even interested in trying this out. I joined another league that makes everyone play 5 times against each other but no one is ever even on so it's kind of ridiculous to try and get everyone involved.

If you want to give it a go just go ahead and join up. Anyone have any suggestions? Like I said, it's my first time so any suggestions would be awesome.[/quote]

It really would have been a good idea for you to check the CAG team thread first, because moojuice has been gauging interest for a new league for about a week, and just set it up last night. I would assume that most people who are interested will join his league.

bread's done
Back