NHL 09 PS3 CAG Thread - League Created

guess it means another failed Cag leauge. what a shame, theres a ton of interest in a game when it first comes out and then people forget about it 2 weeks later sad

Yea, I really wanted it to be successful. I think in all, only four of us actually played games, and those were really fun, always close except for once when I somehow just dominated against Canuck and he couldn't score anything against Navi.

Maybe we should just organize games to play where we get a few people to play 2v2, 3v3, etc. Feel free to hit me up any time via PM if you want to play some time.

[quote name='Jest']Maybe we should just organize games to play where we get a few people to play 2v2, 3v3, etc. Feel free to hit me up any time via PM if you want to play some time.[/QUOTE]

im down for that i suck but ill try

Well it looks like EA finally released the third jersey unlock code. So if you haven't gotten it yet, here it is.

xe6377uyrwm48frf

[quote name='Thongsy']Yea, I really wanted it to be successful. I think in all, only four of us actually played games, and those were really fun, always close except for once when I somehow just dominated against Canuck and he couldn't score anything against Navi.[/QUOTE]

I would like to say that I actually controlled the pace of the game to some extent (or at least didn't play poorly). Just had no luck whatsoever.... lol

bread's done
Back