NHL 09 to also be an MMORPG. (Trailer) OMG O_O

Mahoney07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/17223/NHL-09-Hockey-League-Trailer/

As the successor to the critically acclaimed NHL 08, winner of seven sports game of the year awards, NHL 09 builds on the momentum of last year, with innovative controls, added depth and new features designed to help newcomers jump into the series.

Jump into the EA SPORTS Hockey League and become part of the first console sports MMO. Take your created player online and join a team with friends, or scout for players. Featuring 6 vs. 6 online team play, the ability to level up your player, tournament brackets, and awards at the end of every season - you can become the first great name in videogame hockey.

Take your game online with 6 vs.6 team play, where 12 people can play together on 12 different consoles around the world. With new teams from the Russian, Czech Republic and German Elite leagues, NHL 09 connects hockey fans around the globe like never before.

We're gonna need a whole damn CAG league.

Dude.

This is now a sure-fire buy from me. I have been waiting so long for a console sports MMO. I actually have been working on a blog post about sports MMOs and how long it would be until we would see one.

Guess my theories are shot, but I was thinking EA would be first on the draw.

bread's done
Back