NHL 09 Xbox 360

jedifrog21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi,

I'm looking for three copies of NHL 2009 for the 360. My friends and I have been looking for clearanced copies at Sears without luck, and we don't have Fry's on the east coast. Thanks

Hello there,

You should try K-Mart. NHL 09 is being clearanced at $14.97. You missed out on it's clearance at Target a couple of months ago. It went as low as $14.98.

If you don't mind buying used and/or don't hate GS, you can also wait for their annual BF b2g1 sale. It would come out to $35.98+tax ($32.38+tax after Edge) for 3 copies.

[quote name='emg28']Hello there,

You should try K-Mart. NHL 09 is being clearanced at $14.97. You missed out on it's clearance at Target a couple of months ago. It went as low as $14.98.

If you don't mind buying used and/or don't hate GS, you can also wait for their annual BF b2g1 sale. It would come out to $35.98+tax ($32.38+tax after Edge) for 3 copies.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I did check out Kmart and must've missed them as there was a HUGE gap between NFL 09 and NHL 10. I don't mind used, and I DO hate GS, but for three copies it's not bad. I'll keep an eye out, thanks again

bread's done
Back