NHL 2K8 (360) $15.40 @Amazon

Yeah it's been like that for a couple days or so I've noticed. I've been trying to move around some crap in my gold box to see if I can get it for under $15 but it hasn't appeared yet.

I love the 2k series, but the NHL franchise is where they don't do so well.

Order it, nonetheless, I'm an achievement junkie. I need my fix. :drool:

cant complain about the price, great deal but i wonder if this means NHL 08 will drop in price too? guess i'll wait and see

[quote name='Strife025']damn still 29.99 for ps3 though.[/quote]

Try Target. It's on clearance for $14.98 for the 360 and PS3.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I would pay $40 more to get NHL 08.[/quote]

Yeah NHL 08 is definately the better of the two, especially with the new controls this year.

I dunno I actually like 2K8 a great deal myself. NHL 08 has the newer controls but it can be frustrating finding the right difficulty between it being too easy and too hard. In some ways 2K8 feels better balanced.

Either way for $16.21 this is a great deal for a very good game. :)

If it has dropped this quick, I'll wait till the NHL season is over in about another month to see how fast it will drop to under $15. Then I'll bite.

[quote name='xbltheshadow']If it has dropped this quick, I'll wait till the NHL season is over in about another month to see how fast it will drop to under $15. Then I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it'll drop a whole lot further. Plus you can always buy it then have Amazon adjust the price further :)

Really has EA turned their franchise around in the last couple years because it had been just trash. How about which is more of a sim because 2K had always gotten that more accurate then the NHL games. Maybe I should hop on Live and see if there's some demos for these before I order.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Really has EA turned their franchise around in the last couple years because it had been just trash. How about which is more of a sim because 2K had always gotten that more accurate then the NHL games. Maybe I should hop on Live and see if there's some demos for these before I order.[/QUOTE]

Yeap EA's 2008 game is worlds above 2k's. They completely reworked it. It's not perfect but next to MVP Baseball 2005 it's the best and most addicting sports game ever, in my opinion. Not much has had me playing my 360 as this has. Live does have demos for both, so check them out.

Yea tried em both out and while they seem kind of wonky can see where once you get used to them the NHL 08 controls could be much better. Of course it doesn't look nearly as good as 2K8 I don't think.

I missed it too!

It's not that I hate a publisher, I like them all, but for $15, you can't even buy some used games at that price. Oh well... :(

[quote name='emg28']Try Target. It's on clearance for $14.98 for the 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]
I saw it there also, might have to pick it up

bread's done
Back