Nice innocent Xbox discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

asuitor

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of any good xbox imports coming up other then the botched attemp at launching SF :aniversery in japan that turned out to be region free.

Sweet i managed to get 2 topics deleted in less than a minute!

I'd like to know too. I had high hopes for that SF collection.

believe it or not.... i didnt delete either of those... only locked the one that said... "wow, seal sucks"

thanks for that btw

[quote name='asuitor'] botched attemp at launching SF :aniversery in japan that turned out to be region free.[/quote]

What?

[quote name='StealthySeal']believe it or not.... i didnt delete either of those... only locked the one that said... "wow, seal sucks"

thanks for that btw[/quote]

Uh huh.. How am i supposed to think of you when you are the "Stealthy" Seal?

What is this feud about anyway? Personally, I'm getting tired of reading nonsensical posts that no one understands from the both of you. Move on.

[quote name='Deadpool'][quote name='StealthySeal']believe it or not.... i didnt delete either of those... only locked the one that said... "wow, seal sucks"

thanks for that btw[/quote]

Uh huh.. How am i supposed to think of you when you are the "Stealthy" Seal?[/quote]

[no comment]

What's with all the sealed games you got there Seal?

Just thought of something kinda funny. My first name on here was "IClubBabySeals" lol but i forgot the pass.

[quote name='Deadpool']What's with all the sealed games you got there Seal?[/quote]

havnt played them yet....

do you care?

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='Deadpool']What's with all the sealed games you got there Seal?[/quote]

havnt played them yet....

do you care?[/quote]

Yeah i do, cause i couldn't figure out if you were collecting them or not. I want a few of those games.

[quote name='stocker08']Congrats on making another worthless topic...........asuitor for most worthless CAG!!![/quote]

Congrats on making a useless post.

[quote name='Deadpool'][quote name='stocker08']Congrats on making another worthless topic...........asuitor for most worthless CAG!!![/quote]

Congrats on making a useless post.[/quote]

oh, but you didn't??? oh wait, you did? oh ok

You know, I really wish people would actually leave after they make thier whiny attention-grab threads that tell everyone they are going to leave.

The OP made this post nearly a full half hour after his thread that "supposedly" ended his posting career here on CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back