Nice set of cheap headphones?

Tybalt Flux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Just looking for a cheap/nice set of headphones. Nothing too fancy, though I wouldn't mind fancy headphones if they're cheap. Looking for something preferably in the $20, but I could go up to $50.

Advize, gais?

Honestly i like those sony fashion earbuds that are like 10 bucks. i've bought 2 pairs of them and love them. Unless you are crazy particular about having perfect sound. They sound clear to me though. And its cheap! And they actually fit in my ears unlike most earbuds.

I like the smokin budz and my wife picked me up some FMJ's on sale near that price range that are nice. However, everyone is harping on how bad ear-buds are for you ears and hearing so w/e floats your boat.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I like the smokin budz and my wife picked me up some FMJ's on sale near that price range that are nice. However, everyone is harping on how bad ear-buds are for you ears and hearing so w/e floats your boat.[/quote]

Only if you don't buy quality buds. Etymotics ftw

Really? I've actually never heard that about headphones in general. I might just go with the Sony ones, as I'm not really an audiophile (though I have nothing against receiving great sound for a low price, either).

[quote name='lolwut?']Only if you don't buy quality buds. Etymotics ftw[/quote]

I am not paying $70+ for ear buds, even the best ones aren't comparable to an OTE headset. I thought this post was about $20 ear-buds, FTW. I also have read numerous times that the isolation type ear-buds are the worst of all types for your ears.

bread's done
Back