Nick Berg Beheading and Conflict Desert Storm 2...

Xphyle

CAGiversary!
First off, my condolences to Nicks entire family.

Secondly, today after not having played my XBOX in some time, I found myself downstairs with the choice of what to play. Looked over the collection, and popped in Conflict Desert Storm 2. As I played, I found that the rage and hatred toward the Iraqis in the game swelled up inside me. I went from area to area, map to map, terminating them with extreme prejudice. I found myself unloading on the corpses with a rage that I never knew I had while shouting expletives at the TV set, "EAT THAT IRAQI MOTHER fuckER!!!".

It's strange and sad that current events can dictate the games I play in my XBOX, but stranger yet was the feeling of satisfaction and sense of emotional release I got while getting back at those fucking Iraqi cowards. After I shut my Xbox down a while later I found that I felt a little better about the whole situation.

To that end, I just want to say that my best wishes and appreciation go out to all those in the armed forces who put their lives on the line every day to defend our freedom.

RIP Nick

Xphyle

[quote name='ragtop70']When do you suppose the damn sand night traps are going to apologize for that?[/quote]

No fucking way! We have more filters!?

nigger

[quote name='evilmax17']Shit
Ass
Whore
Bitch
shaq-fu
shaq-fuing
night trap
Pussy
Dick
Asshole[/quote]

sounds like youre singing the angry samoans

Interesting point that you bring up there xphyle. I have a brother that is serving oversees but not in Iraq. I off-course pray every day for all of those soldiers who are out there. I don't know if I can get any satisfaction from playing a video game and killing make belief Iraqis. Now remember that it is not all the Iraqi people that we're fighting, it is terrorists.

I don't think it's the current events causing you to shout at dead bodies on a video game, I think it's lack of anger management.

bread's done
Back