Nightmare on Elm Street Box Set $20 shipped brand new. Was $130.

Nice price.

I'm going to get it and hopefully they will come out on blu ray later.

I ordered myself a set. I don't think I've seen every one, so it'll be nice to watch them in order. Now if only I could find the Friday the 13th set this cheap.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I ordered myself a set. I don't think I've seen every one, so it'll be nice to watch them in order. Now if only I could find the Friday the 13th set this cheap.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I'd be in for a Friday the 13th set, even for $29.99. Also, this is the best deal I've seen for the Nightmare Collection. I bought mine for $22.99 a year and a half ago, and thought that was incredible at the time.

I'm kinda reluctant, since there's a special edition for the first one out there and the only real good movies is the first, third, and last.

[quote name='opterasis']When was this ever $130? I swear I got it for $70ish on release.[/QUOTE]

MSRP may have been $130. I remember paying $90 for it at Best Buy not long after it was released.

It was $130, I remember looking at all the upcoming releases on this New Line insert I used to look at as a kid.

anyone see the preview of the

remake of nightmare on elm.... why remake the first one they should of just made another part.

And whatever became of the entire jason vs freddy line... i heard there was to be at least 3 parts of that... guess the other 2 got canned

[quote name='JaroldL']yeah i agree witih slide. they should've just stuck to the original.[/QUOTE]
Why remake Halloween and Psycho? Money and Egotistical Directors thinking they're "God's Gift to Filmmaking".

I prefer "*hitty sequels rather than "really *hitty" remakes. Now, I hear they're remaking Old Boy. WTF! Is nothing sacred?

Why don't they remake a crappy film like "The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh"? They can have it starring Lebron James (no disrespect to Lebron, but only he can assume the role of Dr. J) :)

Be warned this isnt the original release of this set im gonna be returning mine tomorrow i just got it in the mail and its the slim version (not slim packs) but its not the big original box its a small box without the cool pop out picture of freddy its really really shitty packaging it looks like a bootleg package

no wonder its so cheap.. i wish i knew this before hand

[quote name='styl3s']Be warned this isnt the original release of this set im gonna be returning mine tomorrow i just got it in the mail and its the slim version (not slim packs) but its not the big original box its a small box without the cool pop out picture of freddy its really really shitty packaging it looks like a bootleg package

no wonder its so cheap.. i wish i knew this before hand[/QUOTE]
What the hell are you talking about? I received mines today and it looked "not-bootleg." And anyway, it's Amazon. They don't sell bootlegs so your theory is irrational.

[quote name='styl3s']Be warned this isnt the original release of this set im gonna be returning mine tomorrow i just got it in the mail and its the slim version (not slim packs) but its not the big original box its a small box without the cool pop out picture of freddy its really really shitty packaging it looks like a bootleg package

no wonder its so cheap.. i wish i knew this before hand[/QUOTE]

Um no. This is the original release with the 3D glasses and pop out. This kicks ass. :hot:

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Um no. This is the original release with the 3D glasses and pop out. This kicks ass. :hot:[/QUOTE]
/shrug

this is the re-release of the set, the original box was longer and all the art popped, the one that sent to me is more compact, smaller and not all the art/wording pops

this is not the same as the original release, yes it came with the 3d glasses and all that stuff and its not a big deal to most people but i wanted the original release

I do agree w/ this box set debate about it being smaller. I remember when the 'original' came out, I worked for Best Buy, it was truly a sight to see! The whole outer box looked 'embossed' or whatever you want to call it with Freddy, the glove, text, etc. It was very long (probably as long as all 3 LOTR Deluxes Editions together in their box set)

I too was a bit shocked when I got my smaller, more compact box set in the mail, as I know that isn't what I saw 7 years ago..There was a little 'embossing' but not much more. I haven't opened it, so I don't know about pop-ups or 3d glasses. But nothing did look bootleg about it. I'm happy with it.

[quote name='token2k6']I do agree w/ this box set debate about it being smaller. I remember when the 'original' came out, I worked for Best Buy, it was truly a sight to see! The whole outer box looked 'embossed' or whatever you want to call it with Freddy, the glove, text, etc. It was very long (probably as long as all 3 LOTR Deluxes Editions together in their box set)

I too was a bit shocked when I got my smaller, more compact box set in the mail, as I know that isn't what I saw 7 years ago..There was a little 'embossing' but not much more. I haven't opened it, so I don't know about pop-ups or 3d glasses. But nothing did look bootleg about it. I'm happy with it.[/QUOTE]
People in this world are trying to not degrade the environment. We need to conserve, people!

bread's done
Back