Nightmare on Elm Street Collection $20.48 + shipping on Amazon

Glomerate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Sorry I can't post links yet since this is a new account. If anyone else could that'd be great! Just search Nightmare on Elm Street on Amazon.

I stumbled upon this today. Being a frugal, horror fan I've been waiting for this box set to go down to something lower than $35 - $40 and today it looks like my wish has come true.

You can try out Amazon Prime free trial or add something for 5 bucks to get free shipping but whatever you do, don't fall asleep.

WOW this is well worth the price. I bought this a long time ago for 3 or 4 times that price and think it was worth that. If you do not have this yet and are a fan I suggest getting this. Nice find OP.

Was looking at this earlier in the week when it was was $24.99. Glad i waited. Just bought it. Thanks OP.

Really awesome deal! Actually bought this set way back when it first came out. Surprised that it's still in print after all these years.

I thought the first one was a pretty fun horror film, and this sounds like a great deal being 20 bucks for 7 horror flicks. Are the rest of the films worth it?

[quote name='Naterrs']I thought the first one was a pretty fun horror film, and this sounds like a great deal being 20 bucks for 7 horror flicks. Are the rest of the films worth it?[/QUOTE]

Elm Street 1, 3, and 7 are great movies. Part 6 is laughably bad in a MST3K sort of way. Part 4 and 5 are are both boring and always put me to sleep. Part 2 however is one of the worst films every committed to celluloid.

I will have to watch them again but spmahn is correct about 1 and 2 so I will agree about the rest. 2 is so bad that I have seen it once and that was when I bought the set. I suggest watching it only to say you saw all of them since you have the set but never seen it again.

Wow, this is a really good deal...I'd be in for one but the fear of a) Releasing a new boxed set (maybe even BD?) to coincide with the release of the re-make of the first film or b) Another boxed set including all films plus the remake..however, either one would not be this cheap for another 10 years!!

If I find for something for $5, I might be in to get FSSS...

This seems like a no brainer for any horror fan! You get all the Nightmare movies (except for Freddy vs. Jason and the upcoming remake) for $20. Most new dvd's come out between $15 to $20 and that's only one film!

bread's done
Back