Nightmare On Elm Street

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
I thought there was a deal on this Blu-ray? What happened? Was I dreaming? IF Not maybe I will wait until Black Friday to see if it's much less. Thank goodness BF is so near or I may just get it at Target and wait to see if it will be less on BF

Deep Discount had a buy one get one free sale that included Nightmare on Elm Street in the eligible titles about a month ago but it's over now.

EDIT: sorry. thought you meant the original version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SuperJedi']Was I dreaming?[/QUOTE]

well, if you were dreaming/sleeping about Freddy, you were doing it wrong!

It's a nightmare there is no deal on this! May check out Wal-mart.... but looking at the special features on this the movies looks like will be double dipped. Just So light on the features!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Everyone do yourself a favor and stick with the original. The remake is trash.[/QUOTE]
Hmn... not to bash or anything, but yes... I agree the original is still the best one. This one was... well... weird in a way.... I still liked it a lot but Original one was way... way better. There's no deals on this other than the Combo Pack for $24.99 @ BB/Target/Walmart.

Think the Walmart $19.99 might be the 2nd shipment since WB does that... 1st shipments BD+DVD+DC... 2nd shipments no slipcover or DVD || DC. I could be wrong...

Well, will get it tomorrow at Target then wait it out to see if it will be cheaper by BF. I got a feeling it will, but I got 90 days...

I didn't like this movie.

This Freddy is too short and he got short arms too. He didn't look scary at all. Voice was annoying and they gave him bad one-liners.

Also the scenes they re-created weren't as good as the original film.

I would guess right after halloween the price will tank. This wasn't a very good movie and I'd be surprised if it's making good money on DVD/Blu

bread's done
Back