Nights:JoD Wii - $28.99 at Costco

callmesteam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Nights: Journey of Dreams for the Wii is $28.99 right now on rebate at Costco. That's $21 off retail. It's sitting at a 69 from critics on Metacritic, but a 9.1 user score. Sounds like a good deal if you're a fan.

Item number 265391...

I can confirm it in Kennesaw, GA as well. Just picked it up today. Was searching for a thread as I swear there was one on here earlier in the week but can't find it. Maybe I saw it on FW or SD instead.

[quote name='Busyman']The game is not even worth $30.

Get it from TRU with the $20 off deal.[/quote] yeah, i've heard very mixed reviews. Some people love it, while others were unimpressed. Personally, I'm going to wait, but it's not bad if you've been eying it.

The notched analog controller stick (Wii, classic controller, GC controller) completely ruined this game. Wii remote functionality sucks and totally tacked on. This game really should've been released for the ps2. Even then the game still would've sucked as it's just like the original nights from 1996 but with crappy added fillers like the 3d sonic games.

Nice to see a price drop, but based on what people are saying, it sounds like an under $20 (or maybe under $10) purchase for me. I kind of hope they mark it down to $9.97 like they did with the Tony Hawk games last May.

I bought the game in all since I'm a real big fan of the saturn Nights into Dreams game... I haven't been able to play it yet since I haven't been able to find a Wii yet though.

It is a good game it's just plagued with japanese game design problems.

Like Megaman stages, or Ninja Gaiden, etc... When you die you get set back and have to replay a lot of the game to get back to the boss. Plus that music is classic Sega cheesy crap they seem to love. Other then that it's a great game.

This is my favorite game on my Wii, not even Galaxy or Brawl now top it.. well maybe Galaxy.

It was worth the $50 I payed easily and like most here I'm a CAG. I don't understand the negative reviews it gets.

bread's done
Back