Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii) - $9.96 on Amazon

[quote name='Animefalcon']im still in shock how badly they mess this one up[/QUOTE]
Sega very badly doesn't want our business.

The current theory is that they wish to see how many times they can troll the fans, hyping a release only to have it fail.

Who thinks Sonic the Hedgehog 4 will turn EVERYTHING AROUND?

I am I the only one who really enjoyed this game? Granted, I haven't played the original one,but, this still in my opinion is a very solid game with loads of replay value. I only found fault with the horrid voice acting and sometimes stiff controls.

loved the original on the Sega Saturn, i keep seeing mixed reviews on the new one tho, not sure if i should pick it up or not...... :/

I picked this up on a black friday a few years ago. It was alright...I lost interest in the game relatively quickly. It really doesn't compare to the original.

I would say to give it a shot if you have not played the saturn original. Otherwise, I feel you may be let down.

Actually, nights is the only reason I haven't sold my saturn to date!

Don't be so hasty to bash Sega in general. Their in-house development is a bit hit-and-miss, but their publishing is generally top notch. The only argument you can make against that is possibly Bayonetta, but that was a terrible game anyway.

Nights Wii is also $9.99 used at Gamestop, and you can order online for 25% off that, + 10% edge discount. I'd say you'll get that much fun out of it. As far as Sonic 4 being a return to form for Sonic Team... we can only hope.

This game isn't NEARLY as bad some are pegging it to be. I got it for $12 almost 2 years ago at BestBuy...the cut-scenes are effing horrible(mostly due to annoying voice overs), story is ridiculous but the game itself is still pretty fun. Not as good at NiGHTS for Saturn; at $9 you could do so much worse.

The original Nights Into Dreams still holds a special place in my heart for the simple fact that it was the first game I played that wasn't a bottom of the barrel NES title (not saying NES games are bad, just the games I had). I had no idea what it was when I was playing at the time, only that I assumed I was playing as a clown on crack. However, the game stayed fresh in my for about 10 years until I finally got a used Sega Saturn. The Wii version, however, is nowhere near the original's greatness, and it kind of annoys me that I spent all that time foaming at the mouth every time I saw a fan-made trailer for a Nights sequel that I thought would probably never come out. But it did, and it actually turned out to be pretty decent. *shrugs* Not great, but still pretty damn fun, and a nice little "collector's item" for the Nights completest. My only gripe is that I wish they had included the original game as well, since if you're going to try to make people nostalgic you can at least do it right and give people options. That would have been a lot better than just throwing that Nights character into a sub-par tennis game.

I'd like to see the Saturn version hit XBLA. A handful of DC games are on XBLA,
and more are rumored to be coming to it.

I like the "Sega trolling their fans" line :whistle2:D

Shockingly, Alien Syndrome is actually good...if they just had ALL their games get updates of that calibur. (Of course I don't care about shooters, so turning it into a solid action/RPG is great by my standards :whistle2:D )

bread's done
Back