Nights of Azure - PlayStation 4 $31.27 via Amazon.com

I fudged up and thought that this game would never drop below $48.  It being OOS at amazon at the time and still gone from BB made me bite the bullet and buy it just a month too early.  Oh well.

I fudged up and thought that this game would never drop below $48. It being OOS at amazon at the time and still gone from BB made me bite the bullet and buy it just a month too early. Oh well.
I still find it really curious that it seems to be OOS everywhere else but it keeps trending down at Amazon.

I paid $25.68 before tax.  I feel bloated now.  You're all welcome for making it drop again. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, to anyone who already owns this game, how is it? Is it worth the potentially $25 - $30? Thinking about picking it up.

Hey guys, to anyone who already owns this game, how is it? Is it worth the potentially $25 - $30? Thinking about picking it up.
You are assuming people buy games to play here bro.
But yea the game is fine for 25-30 , story isn't very good and a bit repetitive.

You are assuming people buy games to play here bro.
But yea the game is fine for 25-30 , story isn't very good and a bit repetitive.
Is it similar to the Musou games? Or the Sword Art Online games on PS4/Vita?

And yeah, you're right, my backlog is getting big enough to have its own zip code now...

Is it similar to the Musou games? Or the Sword Art Online games on PS4/Vita?

And yeah, you're right, my backlog is getting big enough to have its own zip code now...
Me too. I mean at this point if I try to go in order I may be able to finish my ps2 games by the end of the year before I start the last gen stuff..

Me too. I mean at this point if I try to go in order I may be able to finish my ps2 games by the end of the year before I start the last gen stuff..
Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who still has PS2 games on their backlog list. I've owned Xenosaga Episode III since the day it was released, and STILL haven't played it. Don't mind the fact that i haven't even started Episode II either...

I really want this, I dont know much about it but it screams to me "Wait till its cheaper because I dont think youll really get into it".

Im assuming since its KT that its a dynasty warriors run around and slash at a bunch of guys right? If thats the case I might pass. I still havent finished dragon quest heroes because the fatigue wears on me easily of playing it. If I get another one I might just hold out for the berserk one I saw a trailer for, if we get it over here that is.

Lesbians with big boobs. The only 2 reasons I'm even remotely interested in this lol

But this is murica, the land of censoring the shit out of anything involving sex or that could be found offensive by at least 7 people out of over 400 million. Meanwhile violence is a-ok to have everywhere.

i gotta play Azure some more, but i'm not crazy about the combat. Feels like the hits lack impact, and the entire system feels a bit bland...

bread's done
Back