NIN & Dresden Dolls

Wander2045

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got back from the concert tonight and it was freakin' awesome. They played at the Marquee Theatre which is a very small venue (the size of a movie theatre without seats). I don't know if any other CAG from AZ got to go tonight or to yesterday show, but it was AWESOME.

[quote name='Wander2045']Just got back from the concert tonight and it was freakin' awesome. They played at the Marquee Theatre which is a very small venue (the size of a movie theatre without seats). I don't know if any other CAG from AZ got to go tonight or to yesterday show, but it was AWESOME.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could have been there. I have no idea if or when NIN will come through KC, but it won't be for a while. I'm pretty sure it won't be in a theater either. :cry:

On their website it looks like they are going back to Cali and after that they are going to mexico and then overseas till atleast September so Could be awhile. :(

I wanted to go really bad, but I was scrapped for cash that day. Maybe next time around, I did go see Judas Priest a while ago. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I wish I could have been there. I have no idea if or when NIN will come through KC, but it won't be for a while. I'm pretty sure it won't be in a theater either. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't remeber seeing any KC dates :cry: :cry: :cry:

**Hey, Subbie, Henry Rollins:Spoken Word Nov. 4 in Lawrence :D Would be awesome.

[quote name='crickett003']I don't remeber seeing any KC dates :cry: :cry: :cry:

**Hey, Subbie, Henry Rollins:Spoken Word Nov. 4 in Lawrence :D Would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wish I could make the trip to St. Louis to see NIN, but it's not to be. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh shit, I might have to check that out. :cool:

[quote name='crickett003']I don't remeber seeing any KC dates :cry: :cry: :cry:

**Hey, Subbie, Henry Rollins:Spoken Word Nov. 4 in Lawrence :D Would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I saw Hank's spoken word last week for the third time in 7 years I still love him even though he is getting soft in his old age.

That coin operated boy song is the most annoying song on the planet. i used to turn the radio completely off and drive in silence to avoid it. there was that song and one by another band about "common people" that made me want to shoot myself.

[quote name='munch']there was that song and one by another band about "common people" that made me want to shoot myself.[/QUOTE]
isn't that the william shatner song?

nine inch nails plays here october 8th with queens of the stone age and autolux. i'd like to go, because i've never seen nine inch nails live, but i didn't really care for the new record much, and i've already seen queens a few times anyways. i like that autolux record, but if i really want to see them i'll just catch them when they come back and play a much less expensive show at a smaller venue . still, it should be a pretty good show for those who go.

[quote name='thatstoobad']isn't that the william shatner song?

nine inch nails plays here october 8th with queens of the stone age and autolux. i'd like to go, because i've never seen nine inch nails live, but i didn't really care for the new record much, and i've already seen queens a few times anyways. i like that autolux record, but if i really want to see them i'll just catch them when they come back and play a much less expensive show at a smaller venue . still, it should be a pretty good show for those who go.[/QUOTE]

Hey, how do you get that thing from last.fm in your sig? I have an account, but I can't find the code for the sig thingy.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Hey, how do you get that thing from last.fm in your sig? I have an account, but I can't find the code for the sig thingy.[/QUOTE]
i sent you a PM about it, hopefully it will help.

[quote name='crickett003']**Hey, Subbie, Henry Rollins:Spoken Word Nov. 4 in Lawrence :D Would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to the Dallas show on Oct. 4th. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back