Nine Inch Nails Tickets 4 St. Louis Show $70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef368

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm selling my 2 tickets for the Nine Inch Nails show in St. Louis for $70 shipped. My girlfriend and I can't attend because we have to fly out for a funeral and would miss the show. I'm selling these tickets $20 less than what I paid. The seats are in section 101 row U seats 1 and 2. PM or email me at [email protected] thanks. WHOEVER BUYS THE TICKETS WILL GET A FREE NIN COLLECTED DVD REALLY RARE!

I have dropped the price down to 70 now please someone give these tickets a home!

Not that you need it yet, but here is a quick bump. I have tix to the Oct 21st show in Jacksonville and I'm super excited about it! ;)

Hey I've got a friend that might be really interested I'll PM him on a different board and try to get back to you.

is it really that great of a show? I like NIN but they are one of the few bands I don't really care if I see in concert or not... I can get box seats for the Wachovia Center show in early November with all you can eat and drink for $99 a ticket but I think I'm passing...

[quote name='Josef368']I'm selling my 2 tickets for the Nine Inch Nails show in St. Louis for $80 shipped. My girlfriend and I can't attend because we have to fly out for a funeral and would miss the show. I'm selling these tickets $20 less than what I paid. The seats are in section 101 row U seats 1 and 2. PM or email me at [email protected] thanks.[/QUOTE]

Great price. I paid 112 for my 2 tickets to the Orlando 25th show.

Hopefully someone will snatch them up.

[quote name='javeryh']is it really that great of a show? I like NIN but they are one of the few bands I don't really care if I see in concert or not... I can get box seats for the Wachovia Center show in early November with all you can eat and drink for $99 a ticket but I think I'm passing...[/QUOTE]

You haven't seen NiN until you see them live. Their live show is phenomenal.

their live show is one of the greatest shows you can see thats why its killing me i cant go. i hope someone buys these so they don't go to waste.

[quote name='Josef368']their live show is one of the greatest shows you can see thats why its killing me i cant go. i hope someone buys these so they don't go to waste.[/QUOTE]

If push comes to shove you can always try Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back