Ninja Blade (360) $39.99 at Target.

Also listed at this price on Amazon so it's looking like this might be universal, but GameStop is still selling it at $60.

Well I was going to buy this game at this price. I like games of this ilk and its sheer zaniness appeals to me.

Not a huge fan of this game, it'd have to be $20 for me to even think about purchasing it.
151l1259.jpg

just picked up this game last week. i love it.

only problem i have with it is you can't save during the missions, and the missions are all minimum 30 minutes (good luck on doing that without being a master), but with many deaths and retrys it takes over an hour to beat. i was stuck on a few parts where i had to do the section over and over and was worried i wouldnt beat the mission before i had to leave.

but beyond that it's an awesome, very over the top popcorn B movie. well worth $20 from TRU, and i think it's worth the $40 from Amazon and Target.

the game sits alongside infamous as my favorites of the year so far.

This game's terrible. Maybe because I beat NG2 on Master Ninja, therefore this ninja game just isn't fun..even though they're not that much alike.

I paid full price for this game unfortunately and I just could not get into it. The no save and quit option during a mission was mostly what killed it for me. The controls were a bit too sluggish as well. It might be worth $20 but not $40.

If it is going to 19.99 on Monday I would pick it up. Not worth more then that what is TRU? Toysrus?

[quote name='Fyrion']If it is going to 19.99 on Monday I would pick it up. Not worth more then that what is TRU? Toysrus?[/QUOTE]

Yes, TRU = Toys R Us.

[quote name='Fyrion']If it is going to 19.99 on Monday I would pick it up. Not worth more then that what is TRU? Toysrus?[/QUOTE]

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

[quote name='Shady3011']Because that's how TRU prices work. If something is going to be clearanced or put on sale, it's nation wide.[/QUOTE]

but how do you know it's going down to $19.99? It's not that I don't believe you, I just don't want to waste my time going to tru to find out that it's not that price.

[quote name='shady3011']check the tru clearance thread. A worker already confirmed along with other clearance games going into effect tomorrow.[/quote]

ok

I believe these prices are almost always in store only. Even if it was online, I wouldn't recommend that route (tax+shipping kill almost all deals).

[quote name='Shady3011']I believe these prices are almost always in store only. Even if it was online, I wouldn't recommend that route (tax+shipping kill almost all deals).[/QUOTE]
I don't understand, you still have to pay tax when you buy it in the store and gas money, public transportation, or taxi/car service would probably come out to the same or even more than the shipping cost.

Anyway, I hope they have it up online later today so I can pick it up. I actually enjoyed the demo.

[quote name='mxpowar']I don't understand, you still have to pay tax when you buy it in the store and gas money, public transportation, or taxi/car service would probably come out to the same or even more than the shipping cost.[/QUOTE]

I guess if you don't have a TRU near you, then buying it online would be a deal. However, I wouldn't count it being online unless this is a sale price and not a clearance price.

I haven't been to TRU for years and all of my local stores have either been closed or converted to BabiesRUs. Do BabiesRUs' sell games?

bread's done
Back