Ninja Blade (360-Asia) $49.90 + $3.90 shipping at Play-Asia

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
You can download the demo if you have a JPN account. I thought it was decent though this game relies on quick time events a whole lot.

It really is region free? I was hearing mixed things from some of the xbox database places that the Asian version was still locked.

just for clarification.

the japanese release is region-locked.

the asian release is NOT region-locked.

Does asian version work with US version?
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='joshnorm']Does anyone know if their is a free shipping code floating around that can be used?

I am about to order and wasn't sure.[/quote]

If you have an eBay account, there are lots of Buy It Now copies of Ninja Blade for about $48-$50 shipped. I'm about to nab a copy from a seller, myself.

hate to bump a semi-dead thread, but this game is quite good. it's definitely worth getting for a bit cheaper instead of waiting for the $60+ US version. fully in english with english/japanese language and subtitles in about 6 languages.

the first stage alone is among the most engaging in any game in recent memory. graphics are great, combat is well done and believe it or not the QTEs actually work... the cinematics they make for are awesome.

and FYI, i thought the demo was painfully average. take it as you will.

[quote name='Stealthfrog2004']Wait the asian version is fully in english?[/quote]

Yes. English all over the place.

You can even put it in subtitles if you wanted.

Anyone ordered this from Play-Asia with the regular shipping? I was wondering when I could expect it since its my first time ordering from them (I am in VA so I am assuming it will take a while)

[quote name='rpgamer92']hmm don't know about this one is it any good[/QUOTE]

Is that a question? The guy three posts above yours said it's good. You can also look up some videos on Youtube or check here.

bread's done
Back