Ninja Five-O GBA

It's like a combination of Shinobi or Shadow Dancer & Bionic Commando mixed together (or maybe even abit like some other side-scrollers like Rolling Thunder)

For some reason if you do a search for "Ninja Five-O" on gamestop's web page it dosen't find it. I'd think that your best bet for a reasonably priced copy would be checking to see if any gamestops near you have it in stock used. They don't even have a price online but I would think that it would be $15 tops (I think I remember seeing that it's cheaper then that now but I can't remember for sure) and I think it still has a pricegrabber rebate available.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=914432

I had a couple cart only copies of this game that I wound up selling for around $35 each on amazon a while back. I miss being able to use Gamestop's store locator to find rare games!

It was good, but not as awesome as some people built it up to be in my opinion. Still worth tracking down if you're interested -- and it's not popular enough to have a bunch of bootlegs on Ebay like some GBA titles.

bread's done
Back