Ninja Gaiden 2 (360 - Used) $16.99 with Free Shipping at GameFly

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=4876]3729[/IMG-R]GameFly will be featuring one or two titles every few days at a low price with free shipping. These deals will continue to appear until the week before Christmas.

This deal goes live at 4AM EST:
:360:Ninja Gaiden - $16.99

GameFly's used games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Special Holiday Promotion: Save up to 20% on GameFly Subscriptions

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the banged-up discs...did they ever successfully patch the game? (I heard months ago that it was inexcusably buggy and I believe had at least one game-crashing glitch that...maybe was unavoidable? I know there was fear that the game was abandoned when Assgrabber-san* bolted from Tecmo.)

*--Don't get me wrong--I think the guy's awesome in his own insane and perpetually inebriated sort of immature way.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Forget the banged-up discs...did they ever successfully patch the game? (I heard months ago that it was inexcusably buggy and I believe had at least one game-crashing glitch that...maybe was unavoidable? I know there was fear that the game was abandoned when Assgrabber-san* bolted from Tecmo.)

*--Don't get me wrong--I think the guy's awesome in his own insane and perpetually inebriated sort of immature way.[/quote]

I am running it off a HDD install.. it has frozen a couple times, but restarting usually fixes the problem. I stopped playing around chapter 11 or so, but they all seem avoidable now with clearing hdd caches.

I've ordered a dozen games from Gamefly for several of my systems. All have worked fine. They all have the small scratches that all discs have or small easily removed smudges. I certainly trust Gamefly more than Gamestop when buying used games online.

Anyway, I never played Ninja Gaiden 1, so I'm afraid I'm out.

yeah I bought NG and NG:Black almost 3 years ago and still haven't touched them. I think I will wait for a $10 or just rent it.

Considering I haven't finished either NG Black on the Xbox nor NG Sigma on the PS3, I'm gonna pass on this one. By the time I'm ready for it, it's be about $5.

Meh. Looks to be a decent deal, but not a game high on my radar, and bought enough of those types in the past week.

[quote name='jrrab']yeah I bought NG and NG:Black almost 3 years ago and still haven't touched them. I think I will wait for a $10 or just rent it.[/quote]

Might as well just wait for 10, rentals are ten bucks a pop now anyways.

Can't bite on this one, Got RS: V2 from gamefly and endWar from playasia. I think I'm done for a while.

The first one was one of my favorites games, but I didn't like this one at all. Buggy, cheaper deaths, and disappointing graphics.

This game will probably be this price anyways after christmas. i think ill pass.

the original Ninja Gaiden II for Nintendo though was pure fucking awesome.

[quote name='jrrab']yeah I bought NG and NG:Black almost 3 years ago and still haven't touched them. I think I will wait for a $10 or just rent it.[/quote]

Same here. :oops: If I do see it at Target new for $15, I'll still pick it up though. I did write a book and start a family with my wife, so at least I have an excuse to be a lame gamer.

[quote name='wastedyears']The first one was one of my favorites games, but I didn't like this one at all. Buggy, cheaper deaths, and disappointing graphics.[/quote]

I played through it twice and loved it but I never played much of the first one. I have it but just haven't gotten around to it.

I bit. Loved the first game, and since my 2 closest Targets had zero stock, I gave up hope there. Thanks for another one, Cheapy!

[quote name='buster90']Its $15 new at Target so a heads up before you buy. Check at Target first.[/quote]

Thanks I'll give that a try first. I want to buy this game but the disc that they sent me for Condemned 2 was in pretty bad shape and the game wasn't able to launch, not so good luck of the draw on that one. Hopefully when Guitar Hero Aerosmith shows up it is in better shape.

Pic of the C2 disc:

attachment.php

[quote name='parkerpic']Thanks I'll give that a try first. I want to buy this game but the disc that they sent me for Condemned 2 was in pretty bad shape and the game wasn't able to launch, not so good luck of the draw on that one. Hopefully when Guitar Hero Aerosmith shows up it is in better shape.

Pic of the C2 disc:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

guess im not the only one who had problems with condemned 2...mine looks like some type of wild animal mauled it.

No luck at Target (not that I expected any differently - I don't think I've ever found a deal in stock there). Debating ordering this, but I'm not sure it's worth more than $10, especially considering all of the other games I've already bought.

If this game were $10-12, I'd probably have to pick one up. Brand new games seem to be hitting the $20 and under mark real quick lately, though, so $17+ tax for a used copy isn't all that tempting. Not like I need another game to add to my ridiculously huge backlog anyway :(

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']This game will probably be this price anyways after christmas. i think ill pass.

the original Ninja Gaiden II for Nintendo though was pure fucking awesome.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't bring myself to try the original Ninja Gaiden 2. The first game made me pull my damn hair out on that last stage. You die at the boss and you have to repeat like 10-15 minutes of hard ass game play. Never managed to beat the boss in the first game until I had save states backing me up. The last level/boss was as fricking annoying as the damned bike stage in Battletoads. Sure wish they made more challenging games today, but I'm glad they don't make many games were you're going to spend months on a several hour game because you have to play it nearly perfectly plus have a lot of luck.

Absolutely loved the Ninja Gaiden games on the original xbox though. Easily one of the top revivals of an old school series ever.

[quote name='41down']guess im not the only one who had problems with condemned 2...mine looks like some type of wild animal mauled it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you are rolling the dice when you buy a rental game. If it loads or not, I really don't want a game who has been mauled by dozens of people and been God knows where. Most people who rent games or movies treat them like crud.

say goodbye to Ninja Gaiden sequels and DOA series even perhaps ever since the main guy left ninja team bad move......

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Yeah, you are rolling the dice when you buy a rental game. If it loads or not, I really don't want a game who has been mauled by dozens of people and been God knows where. Most people who rent games or movies treat them like crud.[/quote]

seems you were SOL, most games I've ordered from gamefly in the past seem pretty mint, at least your guranteed with the original case and manual unlike Gamestop

Also say goodbye to Ninja Gaiden sequels and DOA series even perhaps ever since the main guy left ninja team bad move......

Isn't it about time for Cheapy to make the latest GF announcement? :)

[quote name='i_bent_my_wookie']Man, I hope they have something I want tonight! Army of 2 or GTA would be cool![/QUOTE]

[quote name='wastedyears']The first one was one of my favorites games, but I didn't like this one at all. Buggy, cheaper deaths, and disappointing graphics.[/QUOTE]

The first one is my undisputed favorite game ever. This one is trash...rushed out big time. Warrior mode is too easy, then Mentor mode is the same as warrior mode but with a shitload of incendiary shurikens constantly flying at you. From the first fight on through the third chapter in mentor mode, there was almost never a moment when there wasn't an IS stuck in me or 10 projectiles coming at me. :lol: Serious disgrace considering NG1's difficulty came purely from good A.I.

I still play soul calibur 4 regularly it's definately a good fighter altough if you don't adapt and want to button mash I wouldn't suggest it as there are many noobs online.

Also I heard Gaiden 2 was tough compared to others? N.G. Black was pretty intense

Just got my copy of Rainbow Six Vegas 2, the disc has some light scratches only noticeable if you get the proper lightning. The case was cracked on the bottom right corner and it doesnt lock anymore. But for 10 bucks I say its a good deal.

bread's done
Back