Ninja Gaiden 2 PS3 $22 @ BJ's Wholesale Club B&M

shotcaller88

CAGiversary!
Like the title says. Price is marked $54.95. When they do a price check it rings up $54.95 as well. However, upon check out it rang up the correct price of $22. YMMV (don't waste your time with a price check)
This game is a bit older, but it still seems to be going for around $40+ most places.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Man I want this awesome game.[/QUOTE]

Fire_Thief you're just one of those kids in the candy store that wants everything don't you, we all get it you want every game out there you don't need to post this in every deal topic that pops up.

Luckily I'm going tomorrow to buy some hot dog rolls. Yep, mother fucking bread. Don't hate.

But seriously, I hope they have it.

So it rings on checkout? I may go tomorrow and have to check it out. If its true then that means I just bought 3 hack and slash games in 24 hours.

[quote name='spedmunki']I've seen it between 19.xx and 14.xx at a couple of BBY locations.[/QUOTE]
were these new or used (does bby sell used games yet???)?

[quote name='ml_paladin888']were these new or used (does bby sell used games yet???)?[/QUOTE]

BBY = Best Buy?

[quote name='husyk']So it rings on checkout? I may go tomorrow and have to check it out. If its true then that means I just bought 3 hack and slash games in 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I had them do a price check with a portable scanner and also at the customer service desk. Both came up $54.99.
I had gotten approval for the lower marked price, but when the cashier scanned the game during checkout it came up $22.00 even w/o any override.

I went to my local BJs (Framingham MA), they had the game marked $54.99, I scanned it at self checkout and it rung up $54.99.

[quote name='shotcaller88']Yes. I had them do a price check with a portable scanner and also at the customer service desk. Both came up $54.99.
I had gotten approval for the lower marked price, but when the cashier scanned the game during checkout it came up $22.00 even w/o any override.[/QUOTE]

I don't really understand, you said it was priced at 54, how did you know beforehand that it was $22?

[quote name='husyk']I went to my local BJs (Framingham MA), they had the game marked $54.99, I scanned it at self checkout and it rung up $54.99.[/QUOTE]

maybe it has to be totaled?

[quote name='Curufinwe']It's a fantastic game, and much less annoying than Ninja Gaiden Black or Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360.[/QUOTE]

That's because they made it easy. Most people who actually took the time to learn the ins and outs of NG think NGS2 is the weakest link, myself included. MNM is a joke...it's not fun, all they did to "boost" the difficulty was do one hit kills, which makes it a chore to UT and hang back. If anything, this game was MUCH more annoying than the other NG games, especially the girl chapters.

[quote name='eastshore4']I don't really understand, you said it was priced at 54, how did you know beforehand that it was $22?[/QUOTE]

It was in a glass display case. The game had a 54.99 sticker. Next to the game was a card that said "Ninja Gaiden $22.00." It did not specify Ninja Gaiden 2. The receipt did not specify NG2 either.

The manager I spoke to said that the price scanners do not show markdowns.

[quote name='trunks982']maybe it has to be totaled?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. As soon as the cashier scanned the game as part of an order, she immediately said it came up as $22.00. Does anyone know if BJ's markdowns are regional or what?

bread's done
Back