Ninja Gaiden 3 - March 22, 2012

Not optional and damn do they get in the way of the combat. The camera is constantly zooming in and out like it's damn 300. You get your Kinpo in like 30 seconds and it kills everyone on the screen. The one thing I can't forgive them for is only one weapon, your sword. THATS IT. No badass chain blades, nunchaku, bowstaff. NOTHING. Just the lame ninja sword

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I thought quick time events were optional though? IE u can turn them off in options.[/QUOTE]
There are no QTE's that I recall just a new attack called steel on bone that activates when your enemy is close to death in a combo and you either press X or Y.

Also in the coming weeks is free weapon dlc, with the claws being first and then scythe

[quote name='GUNNM']There are no QTE's that I recall just a new attack called steel on bone that activates when your enemy is close to death in a combo and you either press X or Y.

Also in the coming weeks is free weapon dlc, with the claws being first and then scythe[/QUOTE]
An attack that results with you getting hit if the button is not pressed on time and this event cannot be avoided, seems like the definition of a QuickTime event to me. Heck the first minute of the game
Is a QuickTime event

Anyone that thinks the game is easy should play on hard. i see reviewers knock the game for being to short yet they are playing on Normal. on hard its pretty much like oldschool ninja gaiden meets an action game. there are parts that i've gotten stuck for over 90 mins on lol.

BTW doing a let's play of this on my youtube channel, I suck at commentary tho :(

bread's done
Back