Ninja Gaiden Black and x-box component cables

Nicko

CAGiversary!
My friend just gave me his x-box as he is moving back to france (which is not compatable with US power/tv plugs). Anyway I am new to the x-box fray and am looking to get some of the great games.

Right now I really want to buy Ninja Gaiden Black. Anyone know of any sweet deals on it?

Also looking for some component cables. I don't care if they are new or used, so long as they are cheap. Thanks all!

Nicko

Black is at a 14.99 clearance price at sears but I have only seen it in 1 of the 6 sears I have been in since the clearance.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']you can buy the microsoft component cables from gamestop used for (iirc) $7.99 plus tax.[/quote]

Actually it's $9.99, if you're lucky to find them. A few folks on the trading forums (myself included) have them available from $18-20 shipped. Take a look, and pm a few CAGs.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']i just did a check and they are 7.99 used at gamestop. use this search and check to see if there are any available in your area:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=900496[/quote]

:whistle2:k . I see. Well, they show you no manufacturer, so you could be pointed to Madcatz or some other 3rd party manufacturer. Also, I know that the search is wrong (at least in my area), one store has none (but it shows they have them), and the other store has the s-video cables mis-categorized as components. So, even if it shows in stock, you may not get original microsoft cables (which I bought used from gamestop for $9.99, regardless of what the website says).

bread's done
Back