Ninja Gaiden II - $29.99 w/ free shipping

Bootleg Zani

CAGiversary!
Buy.com once again has Ninja Gaiden II for $29.99 w/ free shipping for anyone that was holding out buying this game till it got to a cheaper price point. Amazon.com refuses to price match it; Buy.com had it for $29.99 earlier like a 1.5 weeks ago and Amazon never price matched it and then they (Buy.com) brought it back up to $33.24 and now its finally back to $29.99. I was only trying to get it on Amazon originally cause I still had my 1 month free trial of Amazon Prime going but that finally ended so no more free 2-day shipping.

http://www.buy.com/prod/ninja-gaide...e-product-standard-1/q/loc/108/206875225.html

Is there any word on whether or not they will release this on PS3? I thought I hears someone say they were eventually, but now I can't confirm what I read.

I really don't want to have 5 dang systems in my house, but I will if I have too. :)
Cause xbox is getting some really good games lately.

[quote name='jjhearn']Is there any word on whether or not they will release this on PS3? I thought I hears someone say they were eventually, but now I can't confirm what I read.

I really don't want to have 5 dang systems in my house, but I will if I have too. :)
Cause xbox is getting some really good games lately.[/QUOTE]

I dont think it is supposed to, as it was published my microsoft...

[quote name='jjhearn']Is there any word on whether or not they will release this on PS3? I thought I hears someone say they were eventually, but now I can't confirm what I read.

Cause xbox is getting some really good games lately.[/quote]
Probably won't come to the PS3 since it's published by Microsoft.

[quote name='flameo2000']Been awhile since I used Buy, does Google Checkout work? I'd love this for $19.99[/quote]

Nah I'm nearly positive the whole Google Checkout discount for first time users associated with Buy.com has been over for a while since everyone abused that shit hard. It was the best back when the Google Checkout discount was $20 off Buy.com.

Also I have no idea if they will release a Greatest Hits edition but to me their DLC for NGII seems pretty worthless. I just really enjoyed the demo when it first came out but still knew it wasn't worth the $60 or $65 if your buying with tax. So $29.99 was the perfect price point for me. Also Amazon still hasn't price matched.

bread's done
Back