Ninja Gaiden III $47.99 Newegg Pre-Order

Deal dead
facxnini

[quote name='ThePSH']Deal dead[/QUOTE]

what, the deal just started and it lasts all weekend. And I just tested the promo code with both versions and it worked

[quote name='Coltin']what, the deal just started and it lasts all weekend. And I just tested the promo code with both versions and it worked[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he thought this was the same pre-order deal Newegg had couple weeks ago. ;)

[quote name='Zeus_Thunder']I'm sure he thought this was the same pre-order deal Newegg had couple weeks ago. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ah, I forgot about that one. Thanks, haha

Worked for me. Thanks. I cancelled my Amazon pre-order, which was reporting that they are expecting a shipment delay and would not be able to deliver the game until March 23rd. Without release date delivery it made switching my pre-order to Newegg a no-brainer.

Tempting, but I haven't even finished the first two games yet lol. I got close on the first one and then my PS3 died and I lost all my save data. Played a bit of 2 but it didn't seem quite as fun as the first one for some reason.

I just ordered. I have a feeling the price will drop like it did with 2, but I love NG, so I don't mind spending a little more to support it. I hope that it holds up despite Itagaki's absence.

Yeah I bought #2 at 60 and in 3 months it was 30. Nowadays games are going on sale and are cheap a couple months after release date. It wont be long until its 30 and then ill bite.

[quote name='chinoev']Worked for me. Thanks. I cancelled my Amazon pre-order, which was reporting that they are expecting a shipment delay and would not be able to deliver the game until March 23rd. Without release date delivery it made switching my pre-order to Newegg a no-brainer.[/QUOTE]
Now you won't get the DOA5 demo. =(

[quote name='myka22']How long does it usually take for a game to arrive when preordered from newegg?[/QUOTE]

That's what I wanna know too..and I think this game looks terrible, but I loved and put hundreds of hours into the first two so I figure I want this one as well.

Newegg is pretty cool for giving this option to purchase new games at a significantly discounted price. There are so many games that I want that come out within the next few months.

Unfortunately I feel Ninja Gaiden 3 will probably drop like a rock, just as 2 did. So I feel like I can wait on this one... but Tales of Graces f and Aliens: Colonial Marines are a different story.

[quote name='plus1zero']That's what I wanna know too..and I think this game looks terrible, but I loved and put hundreds of hours into the first two so I figure I want this one as well.[/QUOTE]

I have done several preorders with newegg for first releases and I always get it release date. I am in NYC and the warehouse it comes from is in NJ. Depending on if a warehouse is close to you I guess.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Now you won't get the DOA5 demo. =([/QUOTE]

The DOA5 demo would be nice, but I'll be too busy with Mass Effect 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3 to really miss it.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Now you won't get the DOA5 demo. =([/QUOTE]
The only reason I preordered this Itakagi-less Ninga Gaiden. If weren't for that, I'd wait two months for $30. Hayashi hasn't prove anything since Itagaki left. NG Sigma 2, Metroid Other M, DOA Xtreme PSP, DOA Dimensions, you get the picture. None of them can surpass their former creations.

[quote name='myka22']How long does it usually take for a game to arrive when preordered from newegg?[/QUOTE]

I live in Florida and I usually get them on the Thursday or Friday of the release week.

[quote name='prettycrazy']Shame. I would be all over this if I didn't already have the collectors ed. preordered =[.[/QUOTE]

i actually wanted this deal to come up again b/c i am never opening my CE Ninja Gaiden games EVER.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']My copy of NG2 is still sealed :([/QUOTE]
obviously you are not a fan of the series so you should skip until $10 or less so that you can add it to your ever growing back log. ;)

bread's done
Back