Ninja Gaiden Sigma Daily Deal @ Newegg $15.99 FS

Wow, perfect timing, I was literally two clicks away from ordering this through goHastings.

For an extra $3 knowing it's in mint condition, you can't beat it, especially since it's a gift for the gf.

Huge thanks OP

[quote name='Temidien']
For an extra $3 knowing it's in mint condition, you can't beat it, especially since it's a gift for the gf.QUOTE]

Man, let me know when you decide to dump your girlfriend.

[quote name='Temidien']Wow, perfect timing, I was literally two clicks away from ordering this through goHastings.

For an extra $3 knowing it's in mint condition, you can't beat it, especially since it's a gift for the gf.

Huge thanks OP[/QUOTE]

your gf plays ninja gaiden?! how lucky can you get.

Isn't this game a souped up version of one that was released on the original Xbox? Is it worth purchasing?

[quote name='AwRy108'][quote name='Temidien']
For an extra $3 knowing it's in mint condition, you can't beat it, especially since it's a gift for the gf.QUOTE]

Man, let me know when you decide to dump your girlfriend.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']your gf plays ninja gaiden?! how lucky can you get.[/QUOTE]

I'd be a fool to ditch a girl like that. She plays Castle Crashers and LBP with me, doesn't bitch me out for spending so much money on games, and bakes.

Guys, SHE fuckING BAKES FOR ME! She aint going anywhere XD

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']your gf plays ninja gaiden?! how lucky can you get.[/QUOTE]

true, i do adore girls who play games but i often find myself more attracted to people who do the opposite things that i do.

like the theory says, opposites attract.

bread's done
Back