ninja town

buttle

CAGiversary!
i just got this game and i'm absolutely loving it. i couldn't find a thread on it. so far, i'm about 30% through.

anyone else get a chance to play this. i know the wii had demo up for a while, but i think it's down now.

the only other tower defence game i've played is desktop tower defence. i loved that game, but i really craved a similar game with levels. i'm not a big fan of just going forever trying to get a high score. i like to have a specific challenge. to beat it, and then to move on to the next challenge.

I snagged this from Amazon over Thanksgiving weekend but haven't had a chance to play it yet...I'll have to pop it in soon.

i'm now about 75% through the game. and i've gotten a perfect score on each level i've played.

over all, i'm having a really fun time. at some point i got a pretty good idea of how the game works, and it became relatively easy for a while. i'd play a level and beat it, then i'd play it again and get a perfect score with the knowledge i'd gotten from the first attempt.

but now, things are getting pretty hard. and i'm loving the challenge. i really like the puzzle aspect of this game. trying to make the perfect tweak on my ninja setup to keep the bad guys from getting through.

I really enjoyed it - I beat it but haven't perfected all the levels by any means. I also haven't exactly had the urge to go back though either (got a crazy ds backlog...) You may look into Lock's Quest - it's basically tower defense plus you can attack the enemies yourself. A bit more complex and a bit more story - for better or worse. And if you have a PS3 and haven't gotten Pixeljunk Monsters yet - it's a must - an awesome simple tower defense. I think there is a tower defense coming out (or is it already out) on xbox live that is a futuristic version where you fight insect-like things?!? Defense Grid I think it is. I think Desktop Tower Defense is coming for DS in a couple months maybe. Also if you have an ipod touch or iphone - there are a number of good tower defense games on there - either free or cheap.

i just beat the game. and i've perfected all the levels. i had a really good time. it had a very nice length, pace, and level of difficulty. i plan to play more games like this. but i'll probably take a break for a while. i had a great time. but it is hard work.

I also have the game, but have yet to pop it in. I could play the DS exclusively for an entire year and still probably not clear out my backlog. :(

This game surprised the hell out of me. I figured, a game based on a stupid plush toy, forget about it. Sure enough, this game was addictive and fun. I hadn't played a defense game since the map settings maps from Starcraft. I have Lock's Quest too but for some reason I just never really got into it. Also, if anyone has a PS3, the PixelJunkie game, Monsters is a blast too.

I just started replaying this thanks to this thread and its great the second time through too.

Great avatar btw homeland, I say they get Les Claypool to play Wonka in a 3rd remake, a tripped out musical fusion remake.

Just picked this up and started playing it here and there.. this game is a blast and beyond getting a kick out of the ninja theme, the dialogue has me chuckling here and there. Is A rank the highest or is there a S rank as well?

I wish I could find this for $20 or less. Makes me wanna go play some PJM. That game is hard to get all perfect. Seems like the OP got this game perfect w/o too much trouble though.

It's $20 at Toys R Us (online) and Gamestop (if available). That's odd.. the CAG price program doesn't pick up on the gamestop price, or that it's at toysrus at all.

I picked mine up at CC when their liquidation was at 50% off for games, so it was just $12.50. Great game and is the best portable tower defense game I've played, which also includes Desktop Tower Defense.

bread's done
Back