Nintendo 3DS System B1G1 50% off @ Target.com $225 for 2 + tax/ship

person123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Nintendo 3DS Flame Red System

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black System

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue System

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off @ Target.com for 2 3DS systems, works on all 3 different colored systems.

Add 2 to cart and you will see a $75 discount.

$149.99 + $75 = $225 + Tax for 2 Nintendo 3DS sytems, cheaper with target red card (5%).

I guess its a good deal if someone needs 2 of them and its online only.

Probably a mistake with the half off pricing get ready for cancellations if they decide to check into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome find OP! Too bad i'm set on holding out for the second model of the 3DS. I'm just not satisfied with the 3 hr battery life. Or if Animal Crossing 3DS comes out. Whichever comes first.

So tempted. Just can't justify buying something I will only play occasionally. But I really want one. Decisions, decisions....

When you click the Buy One Get One 50% Off link, these are the details that pop up...

promotion details.
Buy one select item from Men's, Women?s, Kids' and Baby apparel, and get 50% off an additional item from one of those categories. Offer excludes Missoni, bridesmaid dresses and select denim. Discount will be applied at Checkout. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. May not be applied to previous orders. Offer expires 12/24/11 at 11:59 PM EST.

I think its safe to assume that its an error, but more power to anyone that might get it to work.

even tho it doesnt show the b1g150% off it works with the

Nintendo 3DS Console - Aqua Blue
and the
Nintendo 3DS Console - Cosmo Black

i just tryed it and it took $75 off when u get 2 =)

That 50% off is a glitch. It's supposed to be for apparel only. Look for any 3DS orders placed that use this discount to likely be canceled.

[quote name='trip1eX']Not much of a deal. I got mine for $250 in March with free shipping, no tax and $20 off a game. lol.[/QUOTE]

The deal is for TWO 3DSs for $225.

[quote name='trip1eX']Not much of a deal. I got mine for $250 in March with free shipping, no tax and $20 off a game. :D[/QUOTE]

your really good at looking dumb :applause:

[quote name='trip1eX']Not much of a deal. I got mine for $250 in March with free shipping, no tax and $20 off a game. :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, reread the deal

Read the title again and Keep smilin', douche. ;P

I already have a black one but had to order 2 red ones. I wanted red since they announced them. Unfortunately my ambassador games can't be transferred. Crazy deal! Hope they ship, if not Ohh well.

[quote name='trip1ex']not much of a deal. I got mine for $250 in march with free shipping, no tax and $20 off a game. :d[/quote]
do u boo boo

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Read the title again and Keep smilin', douche. ;P[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing he was being sarcastic and joking at how he paid so much back then as an early adopter, hence the smilies.

Amazingly, this deal only about breaks even with the bestbuy $50 gift card deal if you used shopdiscover.

[quote name='audilover']your really good at looking dumb :applause:[/QUOTE]

This is my favorite post in a LONG time. Well done.

EDIT: I bit. $250.55 with tax and shipping for 2 systems. I'll let you know if it gets canceled... I'm hoping that if it does get canceled they throw me a $20 GC or something for my "trouble" so I can just buy 1 for $130.

Free shipping with the Tartget card puts these at about $112 per system; I just can not pass that up, in for 2.

[quote name='Javery']This is my favorite post in a LONG time. Well done.[/QUOTE]

I don't suppose someone who doesn't see the irony would get sarcasm either.

[quote name='sdcranford']I already have a black one but had to order 2 red ones. I wanted red since they announced them. Unfortunately my ambassador games can't be transferred. Crazy deal! Hope they ship, if not Ohh well.[/QUOTE]

Actually the ambassador games are transferable. With that being said my order has been shipped! Can't wait to stop using this blk 3ds and using my red one.

(1) Rumors are that a revised version of the 3DS is on the way (2) Such a big price drop back up this rumor. (C) So, I'm taking a pass.....

[quote name='GlassAgate'](1) Rumors are that a revised version of the 3DS is on the way (2) Such a big price drop back up this rumor. (C) So, I'm taking a pass.....[/QUOTE]

I was also going to pass but this price made it finally worth it to me to be able to have the system for the next 10-12 months before the redesign. At $125 per console that's like $10/month.

I feel like the 3DS is one of those things that will keep having deals you can't pass up that later disappoints you because it has like 3 good games.

[quote name='audilover']your really good at looking dumb :applause:[/QUOTE]

Internet Insult Rule #27b:

When calling someone else stupid or dumb, be sure that you don't misspell "you're."

[quote name='ijustw1n']I feel like the 3DS is one of those things that will keep having deals you can't pass up that later disappoints you because it has like 3 good games.[/QUOTE]

I buy this. Dammit.

[quote name='loserboy']Internet Insult Rule #27b:

When calling someone else stupid or dumb, be sure that you don't misspell "you're."[/QUOTE]

Word.
I remember the good ol' days here at CAG. We used to insult each other with tongue-in-cheek. Kids, today, don't even put forth an effort in crafting an insult.

There's an art to the clever, witty retort, but I guess it's just easier to whip out an asshole and a mouth fart.

[quote name='loserboy']internet insult rule #27b:

When calling someone else stupid or dumb, be sure that you don't misspell "you're."[/quote]

+1

I (well my kids actually) bought 2 3DS a couple of weeks ago at Target. Paid $352 total (NY 8.675 tax and 5% discount on one, paid w/ GC for the 2nd) and got back $120 in GC so $232 after tax for 2. (Target GC are good enough for money to us, we spend $300 per month there.) So slightly better than this deal. Not saying this is a bad deal, just saying it could have been done 2 weeks ago when everybody and their mother was giving away $40 and $50 GC.

On a related note we traded in one white DSi for $66 Amazon credit, the other is in the mail, was waiting for the first one to be successfully accepted and my credit deposited. So about $55 for the 3DS considering the 3DS can do most of what the DSi does - Flipnote and Pictochat somehow missing on the 3DS. Couldn't pass up the 3DS upgrade at that price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijustw1n
I feel like the 3DS is one of those things that will keep having deals you can't pass up that later disappoints you because it has like 3 good games.

Not true if you are 6 or 9. So far Pokemon Rumble Blast, Mario Kart 7, SM3DL and the free Pokedex 3D which is fun when you are a Pokemon obsessed boy. And the system has only been out for 9 months. They are looking forward to Kid Icarus and Luigi's Mansion 2. I feel confident a true Pokemon 3D game will be announced before they outgrow the system. And the occasional Netflix viewing. And someday they'll want OoT and Starfox I'm sure. That said, nobody in my house would have ever owned one for $249, so I see your point.

Redesign is going to be out way faster then 12 months from now. Nintendo is clearing stock at record pace for a reason. There have been deals for it for 99 bucks, because they have warehouses full of these things that they promised shareholders would have sold for 250 a piece. They're just getting what they can now and then going to try again with the new redesign.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Redesign is going to be out way faster then 12 months from now. Nintendo is clearing stock at record pace for a reason. There have been deals for it for 99 bucks, because they have warehouses full of these things that they promised shareholders would have sold for 250 a piece. They're just getting what they can now and then going to try again with the new redesign.[/QUOTE]
But will it have a new useful feature like a better screen or better battery?
Or are they just going to change the shell?

My Fingers are crossed(because I wouldn't hold my breath) that they will ditch the 3D completely and just create a DSHD with hi res graphics.

[quote name='shadowrage']But will it have a new useful feature like a better screen or better battery?
Or are they just going to change the shell?

My Fingers are crossed(because I wouldn't hold my breath) that they will ditch the 3D completely and just create a DSHD with hi res graphics.[/QUOTE]

There is a rumor of 2 versions, a high end 3DS XL with bigger screen and better battery life and keeping the 3D and of a low end version like the one now but with no 3D screen to make the system cheaper to make (it would be like having the 3D switch on off the entire time). Both will come with dual analog sticks, thats going to be a permanent thing from now on.

[quote name='bmulligan']Word.
I remember the good ol' days here at CAG. We used to insult each other with tongue-in-cheek. Kids, today, don't even put forth an effort in crafting an insult.

There's an art to the clever, witty retort, but I guess it's just easier to whip out an asshole and a mouth fart.[/QUOTE]

I know. Plus none of my insulters picked up on the sarcasm of bragging about getting a 3DS for $250 at launch. Lol

[quote name='ijustw1n']I feel like the 3DS is one of those things that will keep having deals you can't pass up that later disappoints you because it has like 3 good games.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this post. Temptimg price but I think the deals will get even better. I think $99 for 1 (maybe some GC combination) could happen pretty soon.

[quote name='shadowrage']My Fingers are crossed(because I wouldn't hold my breath) that they will ditch the 3D completely and just create a DSHD with hi res graphics.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Please god no. Just go buy a Vita. This is the only 3D capable platform right now and the latest Mario finally showcases what can be done - I want more games to utilize 3D. I can play "traditional" games elsewhere.

Also, my order just shipped so it looks like this is actually happening.

[quote name='javery']ugh. Please god no. Just go buy a vita. This is the only 3d capable platform right now and the latest mario finally showcases what can be done - i want more games to utilize 3d. I can play "traditional" games elsewhere.
[/quote]

+1

bread's done
Back