Nintendo 3DS XL Deals

[quote name='splendorlex']I saw something about Fry's having it for $159. Best Buy is also offering the 3DS XL for $179 right now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I did see the Best Buy deal. A few weeks ago I thought Best Buy had it for $169 as the bundle with MK7. I don't know if that really happened or was a fever dream.

Yeah it was a really quick sale that Best Buy had for $159 earlier this month

http://slickdeals.net/f/5667956-Nin...io-Kart-7-Bundle-Blue-Black-160-Free-Shipping

Of course it made it's way to slickdeals and most of the inventory sold out fast.

I'd sale it might be worth picking up an XL for $159 (even one without MK7) if you can find one as I really can't see them lowering the price further than that any time soon.

For what it's worth, MK7 in that bundle is preloaded on the system and not a physical cart.

You're going to have to buy it off Craigslist or something to get a deal. It's already a nice price at $165 for an XL at Target. If you don't want to pay that much, wait until next year.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']You're going to have to buy it off Craigslist or something to get a deal. It's already a nice price at $165 for an XL at Target. If you don't want to pay that much, wait until next year.[/QUOTE]

Where do you see it for $165 at Target?

[quote name='detectiveconan16']You're going to have to buy it off Craigslist or something to get a deal. It's already a nice price at $165 for an XL at Target. If you don't want to pay that much, wait until next year.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that Sunday and Monday only?

bread's done
Back