Nintendo 3DS Zelda edition

You get a copy of the game as well. I'll probably be trading in my Lite towards it since I can get more in credit than I payed for the lite.

If this is as limited as the DSi holiday bundles from last year, it will increase in value very quickly. The green and orange DSi bundles were fetching over $200 after just a month or two and MSRP was only $150. What's funny is a lot of people complained that the bundles weren't a good value.

That Zelda 3DS bundle might not be exclusive to Gamestop. I haven't seen "Gamestop Exclusive" written anywhere. Usually Gamestop will shout it from the roof top if they have an exclusive system bundle.

If Amazon carries it, I'll probably get it, because of no tax and knowing amazon it will probably be cheaper or they will give you a gift card or something. I don't wanna give Gamestop a penny of my money though so if it is exclusive to them then I'll pass.

I'm assuming you just need the DS charger with the DS lite. The cover for the GBA slot isn't guaranteed to be on your system if you purchase it there.

I am debating this as well as I do not currently own a 3DS. If this bundle is limited then I would assume it will shoot high in price quickly!

I'm thinking about this as well, but I had to put my Lite in a new case. Will Gamestop accept it if it does not have the bar code sticker? Or, should I try to peel off the one on my broken case?

If it's anything to do with Zelda, I can almost be certain that this particular Nintendo 3DS bundle will skyrocket by around Spring next year. I think it's worth the purchase.

Also as another member mentioned, if this was a GameStop exclusive believe me we'd be hearing about it all night long.

~Cof

Best price I can find on this is 179.99$ at Best Buy tomorrow... but I'm trying to see if I can do better since it will be a zoo.

I had a chance to order this online last night and I didn't because I'm dumb.
Oh well, I already own a 3DS so this was going to be a pain in the ass to sell my old system anyhow...

it's sold out online at best buy....wish i would have gotten to it earlier i wasn't wanting to get out in the crowd. Especially since they'll only have a minimum of 6 per system and i really want the zelda one.

Hmm. Yeah ebay scalpers are already trying to get obscene prices for it. I wonder if I go out at a reasonable hour tomorrow if I'll get one.

If worse comes to worse I'll just snag the Target deal on regular black. Or wait. It's not like they wont revise the 3ds.

bread's done
Back