Nintendo 64 system + controllers

funknjunk

CAGiversary!
Hi all,

I've gotten really nolstagic lately and wanna get an n64 and relive my childhood.
Sorry, if this is a noob question but where is the cheapest place I can find an
n64 and controllers? I've been looking and I figure amazon marketplace and ebay
is probably where I'll end up. I've found cheap consoles but its the controllers that
I've had troubles with, I wanna get some cheap ones but I also wanna make sure
the buttons are ok too. I guess craigslist is another way to go too but I've looked
and no luck in my area. Thanks for any suggestions

If you have a local game shop or perhaps a flea market, that may be the best way to go. I have a local game store near me that sells N64's (among other classic consoles) and they're generally in decent shape.

Yeah, check out your local flea market and/or thrift stores.

You might be able to find a console and controllers for a fraction of the price you'd pay on eBay or Amazon.

[quote name='blindinglights']Yeah, check out your local flea market and/or thrift stores.

You might be able to find a console and controllers for a fraction of the price you'd pay on eBay or Amazon.[/QUOTE]

While this is true, alot of times the flea market or thrift stores system is in pretty bad shape. I prefer to go with an ebay product that a seller with a great rating certifies the system in excellent condition. You'll pay a little bit more but the N64 runs fairly cheap on ebay anyway.

bread's done
Back