Nintendo Club Members get 500 Wii shop points for free (ymmv?)

lobito72

CAGiversary!
I checked my email today and had letter from Nintendo telling me to claim my FREE 500 Wii shop points before 3/31/10. When I got home I did it on my Wii and already downloaded a free Wii ware game...for FREE :bouncy:

I can not verify if this is for every Nintendo Club member. So check your email, you probably were going to do it anyway this week.

still no email for me. We use our Wii a lot and I have purchased both VC and WiiWare, albeit not voraciously, most recently MM10. I wouldn't mind a little love being sent my way. Oh well.

I got a code the other day then the next day i got another code saying disregard the first one. Tried them both and got error messages last night. Please contact nintendo support blah

I got an email telling me to connect my Wii to the internet. I haven't synced my Club Nintendo account and my wii. I didn't get either of the good emails.

i got one last wednesday. I tried to use it Saturday and it wouldn't work. Checked my email later on Saturday and I had another email with a new code and an apology for the original bad code ;)

I wish it had been 800 though, but my kids are enjoying SMB3

This not only random, but one of those "need to accept being on the mailing list" deals? I took myself off Nintendo's mailing thing years ago. Assuming that's the reason I'm not getting either or these deals heh.

Wasn't this supposed to be for the people who spent 500 points on the Internet Channel?

I didn't get and bonus and I've got 2 years worth of platinum status and more. I got a Wii it at launch and never paid for the Internet Channel.

[quote name='bmulligan']Wasn't this supposed to be for the people who spent 500 points on the Internet Channel?

I didn't get and bonus and I've got 2 years worth of platinum status and more. I got a Wii it at launch and never paid for the Internet Channel.[/QUOTE]

I think we need a definitive answer on this, although I thought the 500 pts. for the Internet Channel had already been handed out (note: I never bought the channel, and I haven't gotten any free bonus... also I'm platinum, on their mailing list, and my Shop and Club Nintendo are linked).

[quote name='bmulligan']Wasn't this supposed to be for the people who spent 500 points on the Internet Channel?
.[/QUOTE]

That offer ended at the end of last year

dammit - I want free... where is my free? Ive bought a buttload of stuffs from NOA and hit plat status 4 weeks ago. Only thing I got "free" was the stupid wii fit bag.

If anyone's getting some Wii points or a SMB code they don't want, PM me..I might could set you up with a little paypal ;)

bread's done
Back