Nintendo DS 99.99 Meijer Wed-Thu Chicago only(?)

Stoneage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
New Flyer for 10/12-13....Blue DS $99.99

Ripped from FW, yo.

Gracias, petitbois.

Date Posted: Sep/20/2005 5:44 PM

Having checked, but sorry if it was a repost.
As from meijer flyer in mail:
Nintendo DS for $99.99, no Rebate.
Reg. $129.99.
While 400 last chainwide (so, may not only in Chicago area as the ads said).
No raincheck. No internet purchase, as usual (Sorry for folks live where meijer dont exist).
Price good 6:00AM Wed. 9/21 thru Thu. 9/22.

>There's a flyer posted on FW. I am doing this to alert my Cheap Ass Friends.

I'd buy one, but I'd never play it.

If a repost, go buy a DS and forget about it.

I'll give it a shot in South Bend, but I have a feeling it's Chicago only.

For those who get in on this, I found Feel the Magic for $10 at Meijer last weekend. Keep an eye out for it.

-DM

Thanks for the heads up... if I were at home in Naperville I would probably jump for this (foolishly)

Shit, thats an awesome price, too bad I dont have one within at least 2 states of me probably. Meijer is a midwest thing, i guess? bah.

Awesome deal! I've been waiting for this, as I remember in the past Meijer had the DS for $127.xx a few times back when it was still $149.99. Thanks for the heads up! Now I just have to call my sister out in the suburbs of Chicago to pick me one up, since there aren't any Meijers out where I live.

[quote name='asianxcore']Although I already have a DS, I wish I still lived in Michigan so I could pick this up for one of my friends :)

Meijer rules.[/QUOTE]

Chicago area only, unfortunitely (well, for those outside the area it's unfortunite).

May have to call my mom in the morning and see if she can pick one up.... she still owes me a b'day gft anyhow :)

BTW - Meijer pwnz Wal Mart.... too bad I don't live in chi-town anymore.

Just picked up a Silver DS from Miejers in Shaumburg, there were still a lot @ 8AM. I wasnt planning on getting a DS this soon, but with the price and Castlevania DS just being released .. I just had too :)

on top of that, when i checked out I got a $1.00 off gas coupon(from their station of course) and $5 off my next miejer purchase...good deal as I get gas from them because their the cheapest and I shop there a lot.

Thanks for the heads up OP

Might have to check this out. Anyone check the Bolingbrook (IL) Meijer yet?
[quote name='ryosnk']Would todays newspapers have this as an insert? I could price match this at CC.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that would save me some gas!!!! Gonna go check the newspaper!!

EDIT: Bummer......no Meijer ad in the Trib.

meijers used to be one hell of a store but they really suck now.. i remember renting video games for 49 cents there then again maybe that was phar mor

either way that place used to rock..

[quote name='slidecage']meijers used to be one hell of a store but they really suck now.. i remember renting video games for 49 cents there then again maybe that was phar mor

either way that place used to rock..[/QUOTE]

I think that was Pharmor. I used to work in the video department there and then they closed down. It was my first job. I think I worked every department there even liquor even though I was still in HS. :lol:

[quote name='ryosnk']Would todays newspapers have this as an insert? I could price match this at CC.[/QUOTE]

Mine always comes in the daily mail
If one comes today I will post it

Picked one up during lunch at the Bloomingdale, IL Meijer. They still have tons of blue DS in stock for anyone thinking of making a trip out there.

bread's done
Back