NTR_NDSBrowser_ss01.jpg

NTR_NDSBrowser_ss02.jpg

NTR_NDSBrowser_ss03.jpg

NTR_NDSBrowser_ss04.jpg

NTR_NDSBrowser_ss05.jpg

NTR_NDSBrowser_ss06.jpg

NTR_NDSBrowser_ss07.jpg

NTR_NDSBrowser_ss08.jpg

i dont know how useful this will be for as i have a laptop. i really wish they would make a full pda suite... god dammit its been nearly 2 years, why hasnt there been one!!

Pretty interesting. Not exactly what I had been expecting from it. I envisioned using the bottom for scrolling/entering into a search bar/website address field with the top being mainly used for viewing sites. Still depending on price I wouldn't mind having it really. Would be great for airports or when i go around.

[quote name='iheartmetal']i dont know how useful this will be for as i have a laptop. i really wish they would make a full pda suite... god dammit its been nearly 2 years, why hasnt there been one!![/QUOTE]

yep - I whole-heartedly agree on the full pda suite thing - I'd most def use that - course I'm looking forward to the browser - and you may be able to do some data entry to some webform - sorta like a blog to-do list or what have you...

I have a laptop, but McDonalds wifi is like a couple bucks. DS wifi is supposed to be free, so being the cheapass that I am. If I just need to check one quick thing, this would make sense.

[quote name='javeryh']So does the DS have some sort of internal memory or does it accept memory cards or something?[/quote]

It accepts memory cards (in the form of DS games :p). There is some internal memory, but I imagine this browser is on a cartridge.

bread's done
Back