Nintendo DS "deals" in the mail? YMMV?

Nathan_Sama

CAGiversary!
Its for Gamestop/EB.
I received a phamplet in the mail with a booklet of a couple of so-so coupons. First time using scaner :bomb:
Hotel Dusk and Club House Games are advertised as $19.99.

Theres:SAVE $10 when you buy a new touch generations game and a new DS
scan0001.jpg

$5 off These new: Pokemon Dungeon Time or Darkness, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario, Kirby Super Star Ultra
scan0004.jpg

$5 off Grid DS
scan0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:whistle2:k

This pamphlet is from Nintendo?
This may not be ZOMG DEAL OF THE YEAR!, but getting a new DS + a touch generations game for $10 is a pretty good deal. It's also neat that there's a $5 coupon for Kirby Superstar before it comes out.

Thanks, OP. Just give us a little more info on this, please.
When did you get this coupon pamphlet?

oh, :rofl: like the icon in the OP say.. :lol:

Hmmm. Has anyone else gotten them? $5 for Kirby Super Star is pretty good.

Yep, I got the same booklet yesterday. Since it's from Gamestop, I imagine it goes out to all Edge card holders or all Edge card holders who also subscribe to Game Informer.

The coupon's not bad, but you could also just order a DS and a touch generations game through amazon.com and the sales tax-savings would be close to $10 anyway.

i've seen others post stuff about random GS coupons like these and I've never received any. so i'm not holding my breath.

You can TRY to print and present them i guess, but that never worked with like the 50% extra trade in.
Then again these don't save you that much so they might work.
I think is apparent now that Gamestop is getting Hotel Dusk and Club House reprints. for cheaper.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']You can TRY to print and present them i guess, but that never worked with like the 50% extra trade in.
Then again these don't save you that much so they might work.
I think is apparent now that Gamestop is getting Hotel Dusk and Club House reprints. for cheaper.[/quote]

all retailers will be selling the reprints for $19.99

[quote name='Penguin1084']all retailers will be selling the reprints for $19.99[/quote]
Im sorry I didn't know.

[quote name='lilboo']oh, :rofl: like the icon in the OP say.. :lol:

Hmmm. Has anyone else gotten them? $5 for Kirby Super Star is pretty good.[/quote]

Actually the pre-order box for KSS in GS says $34.99. :roll:

Every other place seems to have it listed for $29.99. I got this same coupon book, and hoped there'd be something good in it. Some "deals" these are.....

I'm surprised GS isn't going to open up these reprints and sell them as used. I'm guessing it ended up backfiring with Digital Devil Saga, because I still see the copies at my local GS stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
expect Pokemon time/darkness Vaule to fall fast.... heard the normal selling price is now 24.99 instead of 34.99

Meijers, target and blockbuster all locally sell it for 24.99 new

bread's done
Back