Nintendo DS Game Replacement Cases with Cover Art/Manual

kme06d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I recently went on a DS game buying spree at Gamestop/Ebay, and most of the games were cart-only. I'm trying to track down the original cases and manuals as I'd like to have them all displayed on shelves. Are there any sites (besides ebay) that carry these? I've had luck getting several cases from ebay, but some of the more obscure titles are harder to find (Avalon Code, Contact, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, etc.). Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you didn't feel the need to purchase them complete, then you might as well just print out scanned covers for your collection. I saw Contact at Gamestop for $2.99 cart-only, so I understand the compulsion to buy it cart-only.  I hated the game after an hour myself.

http://www.thecoverproject.net/

If you didn't feel the need to purchase them complete, then you might as well just print out scanned covers for your collection. I saw Contact at Gamestop for $2.99 cart-only, so I understand the compulsion to buy it cart-only. I hated the game after an hour myself.

http://www.thecoverproject.net/
True, however, I'm now regretting that decision and wish I had just ponied up the dough for a complete copy. Especially since a lot of the games can be found complete for less than $20 online (Elite Beat Agents, for example). Now I'm making sure I only buy the game if it includes the original case (and isn't crazy expensive by doing so). I may have to print up a few covers for the games I mentioned in my OP (thanks for that link!), but for the rest I'd like to try and get the originals. Also, being that I bought the games so cheap, I don't mind paying the $5 or so extra to buy the case/manual and have a complete copy.

For $5 I can get you case and manual for Elite Beat Agents
Thank you for the offer; however, that was one I was able to get on ebay. Here is a list of the other's I'm looking for if you can find them:

-Hotel Dusk Room 215
-The World Ends With You
-Monster Tale
-Professor Layton and the Last Specter
-Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
-Again
-Little Red Riding Hood Zombie BBQ
-Magicians Quest Mysterious Times
-Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
-Tony Hawk American Sk8land
-Broken Sword Shadows of the Templar
-Dementium the Ward