Nintendo DS Lite - $104

lolwaut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Dell Home has Nintendo DS Lite (Metallic Rose color) for $130 - 20% coupon Z0WPL1J0CC3W47 = $104 ($101 with DPA) with free shipping.

If paying with Dell Preferred Account (DPA) you may save an extra 3% (4% at Dell EPP), here is how:

1. During checkout, select Credit Card as method of payment
  2. Click "Change Payment Type"
  3. Click "Choose" link under Credit/Debit Card (again)
  4. Under "Save 3% (4% at EPP) with Dell Preferred Account! (Discount applied at Final Checkout)" click "Click Here to Take Advantage of this Offer" link
  5. Click "Choose" under "I already have a Dell Preferred Account" if you have one, or sign up for a new one if you don't
  6. Checkout, enjoy your 3% (4% at EPP) savings
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...oductdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A1709802

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh... I actually want this but I hate the color and I'm not sure if I should wait for the DSi or not (don't have any DS). Maybe Dell will get another color in soon.

[quote name='Poor2More']Repost, search pleas[/quote]

post the link please. there is another thread but its actually a repost of this one. gtfo.

[quote name='lolwaut']i saw this thread before i posted but thought it was different because the OP in that thread said you have to chat with a sales rep to get the deal. since this is a promo code that works at check out, i thought it was different but now i see that its the same. sorry for the confusion.[/quote]
Doesn't really bother me any. That thread was/is on the 3rd page, and I missed it for a sec while looking. Your thread probably brought awareness to the DS side of the deal.

bread's done
Back