Nintendo DS LITE 114.99 w/ free shipping

yeah but thats a 5AM doorbuster, and this site has the colors that aren't available anymore like black and white

I wouldn't trust it, personally. Target's had a couple of weekly sales throughout the year putting the DS Lites at $99 (if I'm not mistaken). It's not too terribly uncommon to see these for near $100 domestically.

I checked out the web, buyers are protected by paypal, as long as a web accepts paypal payment, they are fine. I won't wait for black friday. And I never seen target selling it for $99, they are selling at 129.99, I know cos i bought 1 last month :cry: Should know the web earlier so I can save the difference for a few games!

exactly, its paypal protected, and they have the discontinued colors, the lowest i saw a ds lite was on the ebay mystery deal for 99.99 and it sold out in 30 minutes and it was only the silver color

im only "pumping" the deal because i own a Play N Trade franchise and the margins on new product esp. consoles are TERRIBLE so 114.99 is like a killer deal, im always looking to increase my profit margin, even if its only 1-5%

Target did have it earlier this year for $99 (I bought one), and I'm sure Amazon or some other retailer will drop it in price this holiday season. Also, Paypal protection means almost nothing thesedays. Good luck jumping through hoops on the slim chance you'll get your money back.

[quote name='kuroi_kenshi']These will be $98 at Walmart on Black Friday, if people would rather wait and try their luck then.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Didn't know that. I'll wait, for sure.

bread's done
Back