Nintendo ds lite back in stock at amazon

This is a non-deal, please don't post these non-deals anymore.

DS Lite has been readily avaliable for like 2 months now....I haven't been to a store that was sold out of DS Lites in at least 8 weeks....

[quote name='freshzen']This is a non-deal, please don't post these non-deals anymore.

DS Lite has been readily avaliable for like 2 months now....I haven't been to a store that was sold out of DS Lites in at least 8 weeks....[/QUOTE]

Many people have claimed their stores are sold out off and on ever since Thanksgiving... don't 'assume' you know the national stock levels depending upon your own private experience.

All I know is that many people have had a hard time finding one...

Thanks for the heads up, OP. My friend has been waiting for a re-stock ever since I bought mine from Amazon over a month ago. No tax will save him some money on a game, too.

[quote name='freshzen']This is a non-deal, please don't post these non-deals anymore.

DS Lite has been readily avaliable for like 2 months now....I haven't been to a store that was sold out of DS Lites in at least 8 weeks....[/quote]

its been out of stock at amazon 4 a long time now, and also some people think no tax is a deal, just like when people posted that the PS3 was available at amazon, in this exact same place.

DS Lite has been readily avaliable for like 2 months now....I haven't been to a store that was sold out of DS Lites in at least 8 weeks....[/quote] Yeah, please don't post these no-tax, free shipping non-deals anymore! Note the sarcasm...

DS Lite has been readily avaliable for like 2 months now....I haven't been to a store that was sold out of DS Lites in at least 8 weeks....[/quote]I've seen like 3 system in stock since Black Friday.

A savings of almost 10% depending on where you live IS a deal. Don't be a jerk.

bread's done
Back