Nintendo DS Lite Deals??

poker360

Banned
Hey guys, im looking forward to purchasing a Nintendo DS Lite (black or blue)... i was wondering if there are any deals going on IN STore (USA)... not on the internet.

thanks for the help! :bouncy:

Unfortunately, the DS rarely goes on sale, unless it's being bundled with some new game. You might want to check the Target/CC/whatever threads in Video Game Deals to see if any deals are in the latest ads.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Unfortunately, the DS rarely goes on sale, unless it's being bundled with some new game. You might want to check the Target/CC/whatever threads in Video Game Deals to see if any deals are in the latest ads.[/quote]

Okay, ill make sure i check those. If anyone does find a deal however it would be much appreciated if you let me know.

thanks

[quote name='poker360']Okay, ill make sure i check those. If anyone does find a deal however it would be much appreciated if you let me know.

thanks[/quote]
Yep, no problem. The DS is like the other consoles, it sells great at the current price point, so they see no reason to discount it. It really is worth full price though, I love my DS.

bread's done
Back