Nintendo DS Lite Navy Blue New

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Redeema']$275? Is that before or after the CHEAPASS discount?[/QUOTE]

Thats about 20-30 cheaper than ebay if you factor in shipping, cant do anything about it as DS lite is out of stock on every import site..its even sold out locally in Japan so tough luck..you want one you gotta pay premium.

[quote name='Redeema']$275? Is that before or after the CHEAPASS discount?[/quote]

This is after this spurious discount you speak of. These are selling in Japan right now for ~$350 or so. Ebay they range from $250 to $350 before shipping. ($250 one's usually have insane shipping costs, read: $90)

Although I could be wrong, but isn't it against the rules to thread crap in the for sale posts? Unless there really is a discount that should be available to certain people I'm not aware of?

awww, I was hoping you'd say $200 ;) I don't blame ya though, I sold some 360s.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I've got a 1.5 PSP looking to get rid of, maybe we could work in a trade?[/quote]

Sorry I don't have any interest in a PSP. I had one for about 3/4 of a year and rarely ever played it. When I did play it, I played emulators on it. I still see no games currently on the PSP that interest me.

[quote name='Apossum']awww, I was hoping you'd say $200 ;) I don't blame ya though, I sold some 360s.[/quote]

I wish I could have purchased this DS Lite at retail costs, as you did with the 360, but I'd be lying. ;)

The only thing is, here, You will have to send first. (You have no trading credit here)

If you're intested, I'll buy it... only if you send first.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']The only thing is, here, You will have to send first. (You have no trading credit here)

If you're intested, I'll buy it... only if you send first.[/quote]

That's strange, I read the rules for this forum very carefully and I didn't notice anything that said I have to send first. I did notice many cautionary statements regarding outside feedback.

Please note I will not ship this DS Lite first, under any circumstances. If you need to confirm my references, please e-mail my Ebay account palisade-entertainment and I will reply. If you really want extra protection, please pay by Paypal, which I am a US Verified member. If you need anymore information, please let me know.

Please message me if you are still interested in the DS Lite, Thanks.

Wow I cant believe that people would charge so much for things, its amazing, IMO, amazingly stupid. Whatever, sorry to crap in your thread. Although I think they are awesome! BTW May I ask, how did you buy yours?

[quote name='hbom1985']Wow I cant believe that people would charge so much for things, its amazing, IMO, amazingly stupid. Whatever, sorry to crap in your thread. Although I think they are awesome! BTW May I ask, how did you buy yours?[/quote]

If you didn't mean to crap in my thread, then why do it? It's already been pointed out I'm selling below Ebay. I got it from Japan.

Seriously, lets stop threadcrapping...

And Smashing, even though its not in rules... we have iTrader ratings for a reason. If someone doesnt mind taking a huge risk with someone new, awesome... best of luck to you.

You'll find that we're alot more honest and loyal than your average eBayer... but most of us go by iTrader or faith in the poster... you have neither. This kind of hazing is not a CAG only thing, its an every forum thing... we dont know you, you dont know us... but we have the iTrader ratings to help us make an intelligent decision.

On the flipside, I've been posting here for years, and I have some iTrader ratings here... I'll pay the price, if you send first... I'm sure you're a great guy and all... but eBay ratings mean shit to me, and I dont want a $275 box of sand.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Seriously, lets stop threadcrapping...[/quote]
Thanks for the support in trying to get people to stop threadcrapping. In all the forums I have this posted to, I have to say this community has been the only one to resort to threadcrapping. It's not just my thread either, happens in a lot of other threads as well.

And Smashing, even though its not in rules... we have iTrader ratings for a reason. If someone doesnt mind taking a huge risk with someone new, awesome... best of luck to you.

You'll find that we're alot more honest and loyal than your average eBayer... but most of us go by iTrader or faith in the poster... you have neither. This kind of hazing is not a CAG only thing, its an every forum thing... we dont know you, you dont know us... but we have the iTrader ratings to help us make an intelligent decision.

On the flipside, I've been posting here for years, and I have some iTrader ratings here... I'll pay the price, if you send first... I'm sure you're a great guy and all... but eBay ratings mean shit to me, and I dont want a $275 box of sand.
More honest and loyal, than an average Ebayer? I've been dealing with people on Ebay for years and I have only run into a few bad apples in hundreds of transactions. I'd say taking community size between this and Ebay into consideration, the risks are equal. (this looking at the users who have negative ratings)

I fail to see how Ebay ratings mean shit to you, please explain. They are a representation, just the same as your iTrader ratings. Just because iTrader ratings are cataloged here, has no weight on the relevance of either.

I can give personal references from such forums as emuboards.com, lcvg.com, tehbias.com, animeka.net etc. etc.

However if after that you still are not interested that is fine. I fully expect to sell this DS at $275 shipped on one of the forums I posted at, as I am aware it is cheaper then the average Ebay price.

What he meant to say is that ratings on eBay and iTrader are not interchangable here. On this site, we don't really care what your eBay rating is. It's just a different system I suppose.

[quote name='crashpanda']What he meant to say is that ratings on eBay and iTrader are not interchangable here. On this site, we don't really care what your eBay rating is. It's just a different system I suppose.[/quote]
I gurantee that at the right price the ratings would be interchangeable. If I set this DS at $250 shipped it will sell relatively fast, even without iTrader ratings. I only plan to keep the DS listed here for a few days, if I don't get any bids then it goes to Ebay. (Where I will charge a shipping fee)

To really put this in perspective to your grouping the whole of this forum in your statement; (read: "we") this forum has a auction forum, for listing one's auctions. It seems to get a great deal of traffic. So not everyone is adverse to trusting Ebay ratings. Keep in mind if one were to pay via Paypal, they offer the exact same security as Ebay, since I am a US verified member. (same company)

I don't think anybody is questioning your price. I know for a fact that if I wanted one in NY right this second, I'd have to pay about $290.00, but I'm choosing not to do that. However, bringing an item this pricey to the trading forum without any feedback will not make you the most popular CAG. So, even if your intentions were good, you probably won't get many bidders here. Also, a word of advice if, you want top dollar take it to ebay NOW. Next week there will be another shipment of DS Lites in Japan, and the price will only go lower from the current base.

Hey I got an idea. If you really want to buy it and you really want to sell it ,why dont you both meet have way were you each live??????

[quote name='dragonjud']I don't think anybody is questioning your price. I know for a fact that if I wanted one in NY right this second, I'd have to pay about $290.00, but I'm choosing not to do that. However, bringing an item this pricey to the trading forum without any feedback will not make you the most popular CAG. So, even if your intentions were good, you probably won't get many bidders here. Also, a word of advice if, you want top dollar take it to ebay NOW. Next week there will be another shipment of DS Lites in Japan, and the price will only go lower from the current base.[/quote]

Your right and I just put it up on Ebay. Thanks for the suggestion.

That's a ridiculous price for it ... but its fair market price. Can't expect the guy to take less money just because idiots are willing to pay that much. Everyone here would do the same as far as wanting as much as you can get for something.

[quote name='gizmogc']Considering the Japan market will be flooded with DS Lites in the new two weeks, you better sell now.[/quote]

Just put it up on Ebay and sold it in a matter of ten minutes. ;) I'm not making much money on this unit, as I did not purchase it at the SRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back